What's new

MK9 PC Steam Gamer-tags

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Then we might not work either
Well the connection here is like the lottery, it's difficult to get a good connection with people from far away, but when you do get the connection, its faster than offline. *cough*

I did get good connections with Zaf pretty consistently though. So it's not really out of the question.

Also when I tried playing with Mr. Mileena earlier I was at work. I still can try playing from home.

gdf

Noob
Can confirm, when I connected to wired internet, playing with JTB123 was just like playing offline for me.

Granted, I lost my excuses for losing. -_-

I played a couple games with xsmokex earlier and it wasn't really any different from xbox connection. Underwhelmed but for 5 bucks I cant complain

I am completely free online. The only time I ever played online in Injustice was against Pig when the game first came out on PS3... But I am interested in trying.

Steam tag is mr_grayham. I'll play MK or Injustice. My connection at home is ballz but I'll be back in school soon so it'll be better.

Fellow tym user appointed me to this thread. I only own a PC and I live in Europe (Slovenia). However, I already added most of you guys; my steam id is: R. (with the dot included). My profile pic is depicting a sketch of Tupac Shakur (you'll prolly find a million R's so you know which one to add).

I just love MK so much man I can't resist trying everything to get better. I'd love to have a coach, perhaps some pro like Pig or GGA jeremiah (I love you guys and watch all your matches!!) Just to note, I'm pretty good tennis player and I'd like to train fighters seriously like any other sport, but that's kind of science fiction in my country where nobody plays mk. And even those who play it take it just like a random casual game. I don't want to become a pro cause I have a feeling that I have horrible reflexes and all that (with my fingers lol). But I'm sure I could at least become somewhat solid at the game. I also plan to buy injustice (don't have it yet). I'm willing to pay for lectures and training, I feel it's only fair thing to do.

Thanks in advance, but oh yeah...I know playing online on pc is nearly immposible cause of lag most of the time, specially with people from the states, russia, etc.

But you guys have to understand that being my only option right now, and my desire of playing this game on higher level is really high. If those sentences make any sence whatsoever...

Add me, and once again, I love you pros! (no homo) :)