What's new

MK9 Online. HELP!

So ive been trying to play online for over a month now. I waited for the PS3 update and it still isnt working I still get stuck at ''Connecting Lobby''. Please someone help me before I die off of frustration

PS: Im using Komplete Edition

Can't really help, but why don't you ask someone from here for a private invite (if you haven't already)? It might work this way.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
I liked the lobby, "Any1 from the UK fancy a game"?, Now that its gone I have to check ppls profiles before playing which is a hassle. Plus Plus Plus MK on the Xbox is 10 times worse than the PS3 imo, add that to the already fucked up spazzy D-pad, it means the Xbox version of MK isn't worth a fuck.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Is it just me or are there weird gravity errors? I can't do skarlets f+4 df+3 u+3 2 df+3 b2 2 df+3 b2 etc because she is too slow for the U+3 to connect... I know I could do this in the console version (and I am using the same controller with an xbox converter) so what the heck is going on? Her target seems to fall faster...

Also I'm region locked to US - Miami in my settings and all I ever see is 5 people online.... is anyone seeing more? It's weird because I'd think this game would have a bunch online judging by the forum.

Also I get some "Pure function call" error in King of the Hill and it crashes the game.

1 more thing Johnny cages icon is messed up and looks small.

AssassiN

Noob
Is it just me or are there weird gravity errors? I can't do skarlets f+4 df+3 u+3 2 df+3 b2 2 df+3 b2 etc because she is too slow for the U+3 to connect... I know I could do this in the console version (and I am using the same controller with an xbox converter) so what the heck is going on? Her target seems to fall faster...

I have no idea what you mean, I've got no problems playing with her.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I have no idea what you mean, I've got no problems playing with her.
Ok, I will just reinstall to fix the bugs.

I tried the kintaro patch for the heck of it and maybe that is what messed everything up. Mileenas icon and Johnny cages icon are screwed up too. I even tried the same combos on my console and could do it, but not on PC so I think somethings glitchy with my install.

I reinstalled and this is BS, everyone left because of the bugs...dcs every match...sketchy physics for people with certain AMD cards even in practice mode. What a shitty port... it's practically a robbery.

Also I'm region locked to US - Miami in my settings and all I ever see is 5 people online.... is anyone seeing more? It's weird because I'd think this game would have a bunch online judging by the forum.

Also I get some "Pure function call" error in King of the Hill and it crashes the game.

1 more thing Johnny cages icon is messed up and looks small.
have you tried changing your region? i understand that that probably is not the most pleasant thing to do, but you just gotta have to be changing your regions constantly with this region locking if you want constant online play. Personally i dont have lag on UK and other EU regions. But most of the time, especially at nights ladder and rooms are empty, so i change region to Central Russia, it is literally always populated, though lag there is sometimes unbearable.