What's new

MK9 Online. HELP!

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
So ive been trying to play online for over a month now. I waited for the PS3 update and it still isnt working I still get stuck at ''Connecting Lobby''. Please someone help me before I die off of frustration

PS: Im using Komplete Edition

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
its your modem.
some of the higher speed modems wont connect to the mk server for whatever reason
(heard work around is to try connect...ugh...on wireless,dont think it works for everyone)

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
its your modem.
some of the higher speed modems wont connect to the mk server for whatever reason
(heard work around is to try connect...ugh...on wireless,dont think it works for everyone)
Hows that even possible isnt there an MK server mod on these forums ?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Hows that even possible isnt there an MK server mod on these forums ?

not sure, my friend had same problem and colt tried help him but still didnt fix the problem.
a few others i know with high speed modems have same problem, its whatever brand the modem is the problem.
i have high speed line and its have a different box to my friends and i can connect grand.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
not sure, my friend had same problem and colt tried help him but still didnt fix the problem.
a few others i know with high speed modems have same problem, its whatever brand the modem is the problem.
i have high speed line and its have a different box to my friends and i can connect grand.
so basicly im screwed lol.

187x

Noob
Not true. I've had plenty of very good matches. It depends on a number of factors, but the internet changes every day.
the xbox lobby chatbox doesn't even work anymore. MK9 online was bad but now it went to sh**
from bad to worst

ryublaze

Noob
Maybe they took off the chatbox because Injustice doesn't have it and they realized that it was better to take it out.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Easy for you to say since you have an offline scene, all my friends dropped FGs and went to LoL so it kinda sucks for me.
if you play mk9 online you will be playing jump rope with your intestines after 2-3 games in that awesome netcode, i went back to it for 2 games after playing injustice for 2 months and i raged because i couldnt counterpoke

its like the 5 year old girl trying to read

"the ca... the cat in th... the ha... fuck this ill be a stripper"

187x

Noob
if you play mk9 online you will be playing jump rope with your intestines after 2-3 games in that awesome netcode, i went back to it for 2 games after playing injustice for 2 months and i raged because i couldnt counterpoke

stop lying mk9 online is playable and good just ask @aj1701

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
its like the 5 year old girl trying to read

"the ca... the cat in th... the ha... fuck this ill be a stripper"

LOL I always love your examples but on a serious not ill rather get raped by online tactics than sit around and play 10 hours of ladder and practise

187x

Noob
lol dude are you serious? the chat was the most stupid thing ever or did u enjoy to read the daily shit from fools and morons there?
is not just the chat that doesn't work anymore. The netcode has gotten worst. And to answer your question the chat was pretty tight

And to answer your question the chat was pretty tight
LOL F UCK YOU
SPAMMER GO TO HELL
U R G AY BICHT GO AWAY LOOSER
LOL F UCK YOU
SPAMMER GO TO HELL
LOL F UCK YOU
SPAMMER GO TO HELL
LOL F UCK YOU
SPAMMER GO TO HELL