What's new

[MK9] Official Fatality, Babality, Friendship>>ALL Finishers' Ideas Thread

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Always had a great idea for a Finisher? Post it in here.

Scorpion, Fatality: (from a far away) Unveils his skeleton head that is swarmed by flame and torches the area between him and his beaten opponent. Scorpion then sends his spear in to the opponent's chest, and with a big pull, lunges his opponent in to the flames where he screams, and tries to fight to get out of the fire and burns to death.

Mods: Please, merge all of fatality/finishers ideas posts to this thread. Thanks!

Mileena's "Maneater" : First, she kicks the opponent's chest, making him fall on his back. Next, she does a back flip jump and throws both of her sais, which impale the enemy's arms, nailing them to the ground. Then, Mileena, unmasks herself and laughs like a total maniac. She crawls up to her foe as he struggles to kick her, but couldn't really kick her well enough because of pain and weakness due to his impaled arms. So, she goes ahead to forcefully spreads his legs, starts eating the areas between the legs as the victim starts to scream in agony, and up to the abdomen (biting off and ripping out the intestines). After that, the female tarkatan chews her way up to the loser's chest (ripping out and eating the heart), to the throat (as blood gushes out of the neck), and finally chews on to the face. At the end, Mileena bites off the head, stands up, moans, and laughs like a horny lunatic. Mileena wins. FATALITY!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Mileena's "Maneater" : First, she kicks the opponent's chest, making him fall on his back. Next, she does a back flip jump and throws both of her sais, which impale the enemy's arms, nailing them to the ground. Then, Mileena, unmasks herself and laughs like a total maniac. She crawls up to her foe as he struggles to kick her, but couldn't really kick her well enough because of pain and weakness due to his impaled arms. So, she goes ahead to forcefully spreads his legs, starts eating the areas between the legs as the victim starts to scream in agony, and up to the abdomen (biting off and ripping out the intestines). After that, the female tarkatan chews her way up to the loser's chest (ripping out and eating the heart), to the throat (as blood gushes out of the neck), and finally chews on to the face. At the end, Mileena bites off the head, stands up, moans, and laughs like a horny lunatic. Mileena wins. FATALITY!
I like the idea, this is basically like a twist off of her current MK9 fatal. Your idea would have to be shortened a bit though... seems very long.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This one is gonna seem long but it really isn't.

Ermac, Fatality: (in sweep distance) Ermac stands in the shape of a cross and you begin to see him transform into many souls *and the voices all-together say "WE ARE ERMAC", all of which are dead warriors and kombatants, they all make devastating blows to the opponent leaving the body mangled and bloody. The souls then transform back into "Ermac". "Fatality"

Noob
Any of the characters.... they transform into a 2d version of themselves, drop kick a copy of MKDC, and the screen fades to black... we hear... "So and so Wins... 2D... Again?"

Tim Static

Adminerator
any characrer - winning player runs up to dizzy loser and uppercuts or roundhouse kicks. on to the next match-ality.

Friendships that turn into Fatalitys

Nightwolf - The lights dim, and next thing you know you're sitting around a campfire with him telling you an old story about his ancestors. Next thing you know you fall asleep from the boredom of it. Thats when Nightwolf walks up to you and kills you in your sleep.

Smoke - Smokes a joint and passes it to you. You smoke it and end up doing a stage fatality on yourself. (Jago's idea)

I like the idea, this is basically like a twist off of her current MK9 fatal. Your idea would have to be shortened a bit though... seems very long.
Thank you. I've always thought about Mileena that way especially when people started to say that guys should never ask a BJ from her. Trust me, almost every Mileena fatality video in youtube has such comments and that's why I came up with this kind of thing. :rofl:

Next is Jade.
"Anal Impalement"- Basically, Jade teleports behind her opponent and shoves the staff in the guy's butt, making it go through the mouth. Then, with her staff, she lifts up the impaled victim as her victory pose. Jade wins. Fatality!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac-He takes his Axe, plants it in the ground handle first and Axe blade up, then lifts you in the air, slams you hard on the ground 5 times so that your body is a bloody pulp, all broken, bloody etc then lifts up your body really high then slams you down impaling you thru his axe.

Scorpion Fatality Ideas

Come up with your best fatality idea for Scorpion!

His first one was good, but i think we can come up with something bettr.

I thougth it would be kool if he pulls out his spear and sets it on fire and then starts slashing the opponent into a million pieces!
(maybe not a million but you get the idea).

What do u guys thnk?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Come up with your best fatality idea for Scorpion!

His first one was good, but i think we can come up with something bettr.

I thougth it would be kool if he pulls out his spear and sets it on fire and then starts slashing the opponent into a million pieces!
(maybe not a million but you get the idea).

What do u guys thnk?
Sup.

There already is a Fatality idea thread here somewhere... I'll merge this thread with that one. It's not set per character but it's an overall MK9 fatal idea thread.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I have a very sick mind, and I'll warn everyone right away, that I completely describe everything I can (making the fatality seem longer then it really is).

Raiden- teleports behind his opponent and hits them with an uppercut from behind. As they fall onto their face Raiden pauses for a moment then steps forward and kneels down on one knee beside the body. He stretches an arm out behind him and starts an electrical charge At this time the opponent has rolled over onto his back trying 2 find out what the fuck just happened.. Raiden moves his arm down and touches the opponents chest sending a shock into their body to paralyze them. He then stands up, teleports off screen and does a flying thundergod straight down hitting the opponent in the stomach forming a crater(Raiden simultaneously teleported to avoid harm to himself and reappears and steps toward the body) in the crater where the opponent is. He looks for a second and the camera pans over the corpse showing a large circular hole in the victims body where he was impacted full of severed intestines, shattered ribs and the like. The crater filling with blood covers the opponents head and his final seconds of life end from drowning in his own blood.
Raiden kneels down at the body and poses -Fatality-

Baraka- steps forward bringing out the blade on his right arm. he does a backhand swipe slitting the opponents throat. The victim falls to there knees coughing and grasping at their throat with blood spurting everywhere. Baraka lets out a growl drops down to a knee and brings out his 2nd blade He begins the chop chop blade attack ripping and tearing the opponent 2 shreds... literally. after the attack is finished he retracts his blades as shreds of bone, skin and muscle flutter to the ground into a pool of blood
Baraka stands up facing the camera and crosses his arms (MKD render style) out of victory -Fatality-

EDIT:I couldn't resist... Reptile- Unzips his pants as the camera cuts to an over the shoulder view(over reptiles shoulder) reptile begins urinating acid onto the victim as they scream and melt /dissolve
:D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Reptile-He kicks to the ground, then grabs your feet lifting you upside down, spreads your legs apart then pukes acid on your balls or poochy if you're a girl, burns right thru bloody mess in screaming agony, then starts to chomp the genitals then spit it them out in chunks of blood and green acid puke a few times, blood dripping down their body upside down still screaming, then he drops them and they hold their crotch screaming....then he goes over to their head and pukes more acids all over their face until there's nothing but skull left then rips off your head/skull and eats the skull crunching it like a cookie or chips while rubbing his tummy like MK2 with acid, drool and blood dripping off his face.

Scorpion-He takes his sword, slices you in a plus sign then slideways so that your guts start to pour out while screaming, scorpion then puts his sword back in his case on his back, flips back a few times then shoots his spear directly thru your body, then yanks on it a few times then pulls hard the 3rd or 4th tug then as his spear shoots out his guts come pouring out with the spear all feet of his guts with blood everywhere falling behind scorpion in mid air lol, then the guts snap off as he retracts his spear.....then he walks up to you gutless and bleeding to death, takes off his mask then his eyes light up with fire like the first MK movie then leans back and burns you classic style in a huge torch of fire....burning you to a crisp watching the blood, peel off all blackish until you see bone still a blaze...then Scorpion takes out his sword again and just chops you in half, and chops your head off and your body just falls over into a few pieces then Scorpion raises his sword and screams "argghhhh" with his mask still off