What's new

MK9 Movie/Game? Sub-Zero image

JagoMIH

Noob
ive sworn ive seen that baraka baby somewhere before too

and i thought that was kano they were interrogating at first, you could only see a silhouette, but he had stubble...that woulda made more sense since it was kano and sonya interrogating. scorpion wouldve never let himself get captured like that without a fight to the death

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

and i thought that was kano they were interrogating at first, you could only see a silhouette, but he had stubble...that woulda made more sense since it was kano and sonya interrogating. scorpion wouldve never let himself get captured like that without a fight to the death
Yeah, that was my first guess and obviously the more logical guess seeing as Jax and Sonya were always after Kano.

Reptile looked the best though... :).

DevilJin

Noob

But wasn't Scorpion human at one point in time? Maybe the movie takes place before he went through hell and all that other stuff.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
But wasn't Scorpion human at one point in time? Maybe the movie takes place before he went through hell and all that other stuff.
Indeed.

Hanzo Hasashi was formerly a human ninja; Scorpion is a hellspawned revenant, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his family. Although essentially neutral in allegiance, Scorpion will ally with anyone who can assist his plans of revenge. He was once manipulated by Quan Chi, who he promised him his life in exchange for his impressive combat abilities in order to defeat Sub-Zero. Since Scorpion is a spectre, sorcery and supernatural anomalies have proven effective against him in battle, though none have ever succeeded in destroying him in an absolute sense.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hanzo more or less is Scorpion in his former life/human life....then once Sub-Zero killed him(original aka Noob later on), When Hanzo came back as Scorpion, he killed him in the MK Tournament, then noticed another Sub-Zero(the good one we all know witht he scar and classic sub's younger brother) But yeah, Scorpion is a Ninja Spectre from Netherrealm, he can't be killed since he's already dead and if he is killed or dealt with Scorpion will just come back lol....