Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 9

• other

• Total voters

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I did this for fun. I for one am confused on what title this game should be using. It does say "Mortal Kombat" on the box, but is that really what it is? Should it be called Mortal Kombat Ultimate Trilogy? lol

I think the next one should be called "Ten"... just Ten. Like Pearl Jam's album, it would be awesome.

Seriously though, it should just be called MK9 but I am trying to be proper and use the actual title when I talk about the game. What do you guys think?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
This kind of shit always pisses me off. Why call a game (or movie) the exact same thing as the film or game of a previous year? It's only going to confuse people down the line when they go to do research or see/play it later in life.

That said, this game is MK9

Gematria

Noob
DCIguy said:
This kind of shit always pisses me off. Why call a game (or movie) the exact same thing as the film or game of a previous year? It's only going to confuse people down the line when they go to do research or see/play it later in life.

That said, this game is MK9
Couldn't agree more.

i think it should be called "Mortal Kombat 2011"

what the fuck was mk8? what the fuck was mk7? what the fuck was mk6? what the fuck was mk5?

to me mk9 puts the latest mk in the same crappy bracket as all the fail mk's.

"Mortal Kombat 2011" is a new mk, for me, i call it Mortal Kombat 2011

ZAQ said:
I think of it as Mortal Kombat 2011 by name, MK9 if I am using it in conversation. Nobody wants to say Mortal Kombat 2011 all the time and asking someone to play "MK" on this site would just bring on another question. "Which one?"
true true

Mgo

Noob
I think

MK9 is the nickname of the game
MK is Mortal Kombat I
MK 2011 should be called formally this game

btbb99

Noob
to call this game "Mortal Kombat", you better be under the age of 15. anyone older knows this game should not be called "Mortal Kombat"