What's new

MK9 memory lane

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
I was just browsing through some old youtube videos and wanted to watch some MK9 footage. I wanted to compare what MK9 was like and what MKX is like today. I really can't put my finger on what it is. I really like MKX a lot. But for whatever reason MK9 just always seemed more hype back in the day. Yes I realize the Cyrax's, Kabals sort of ruined the game for us. But when it wasn't those lop sided matches. There were certainly some hype moments. Here is one of my favorites. RIP MLG

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Not going to lie, but as soon as backwards compatibility drops with MK9 on the XB1, bye bye MKX. It's not that I don't like MKX, but the hype just isn't there. It's like playing a 50/50 because some days I'm wanting MKX, and others I'm like no.

Edit: One of my favourites

Last edited:

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
That was a sick match, no doubt about that. I'm hoping with a bit more time and updates that MKX will be even more hype

I was just browsing through some old youtube videos and wanted to watch some MK9 footage. I wanted to compare what MK9 was like and what MKX is like today. I really can't put my finger on what it is. I really like MKX a lot. But for whatever reason MK9 just always seemed more hype back in the day. Yes I realize the Cyrax's, Kabals sort of ruined the game for us. But when it wasn't those lop sided matches. There were certainly some hype moments. Here is one of my favorites. RIP MLG