What's new

MK9 Launch Party/Tournament @ Classic Game Junkie -4/19 Glenside, PA

Hey all, Hubbs here. We will be holding a MK9 Launch day party and tournament at Classic Game Junkie in Glenside, PA. The same amazing place were we held our MvC3 party.

Date: April 19th, 2011

Venue Info

Classic Game Junkie
267-312-3970
111 S. Easton Rd
Glenside, PA 19038

CGJ is a mom and pop gamestore and has a HUGE collection of games going as far back as the Odyessy to the hot current gen systems of today. They also offer system repair.

Venue fee - $5
Tournament fee - $10

Venue and tournament registration begins at 2pm EST
Tournament will start @ 6pm sharp

Payout:
depending on turnout it will either be 70/20/10 or pay out to top 2 70/30

Tournament stream will be provided by GVN
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaming-vision-network

Xzax

Noob
I might be going with my cousin Vex. If I do, I can't wait to play MK9 in tourny because I also play Super Smash Bros Brawl professionally.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's no way I can make this... 3hr drive in each direction...
Unless you drive to my house and then I drive a bunch of people out...:rolleyes: If things work out right, I should be able to get a bunch of players out there.

Noob
Unless you drive to my house and then I drive a bunch of people out...:rolleyes: If things work out right, I should be able to get a bunch of players out there.
Its like an hour to Philly from your place, right? So I'd have to be over by you by like 12:30... so I would def. have to take the day off work...

The tourney starts at 6... so figure it won't be over till about 9... at best, I'm home by 1am if we don't stop for food(HIGHLY unlikely...LOL) or spend extra time chilling after the tournament.... This one is just not feasible for me. :(

Xzax

Noob
I'm still in high school, so I'm not gonna get to the venue til around 4-5ish. Can I still register for the tourny?