What's new

MK9 Kano Combos !!!!

First...Thanks...second, the trick with this combo is start it near of the stage limit, in order that the jumping kick connect with the special air ball. If you are in openfield don't use the jumping kick, use directly the special ball or try jumping kick into air throw. Thanks for watching....

jumago

Noob
Oh and I did mean to say good video! Love the combos. I'm kind of working my way up to that one. Just practicing some of the basics with kano though. Do you play on xbox or ps3?

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Using the meter is fine for a combo demo video. Players with any actual experience using Kano already know that it's terrible policy in a real match.

The only problem I see is your combos with X-ray follow ups. In my experience, most online players like to lay on the ground as long as they can to screw you up and make you whiff strikes, specials, or X-rays. I'd worry about that happening if I attempted what you did. Other than that, good job.

The only problem I see is your combos with X-ray follow ups. In my experience, most online players like to lay on the ground as long as they can to screw you up and make you whiff strikes, specials, or X-rays. I'd worry about that happening if I attempted what you did. Other than that, good job.
Sure, you are right, for this reason is a trick when you see that the other player made his/her move :) Thanks for watching !!!