What's new

MK9 JOHNNY CAGE COMBO VIDEO TRIBUTE BY TONY-T & Beginner0k_TwM

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Good fuckin' shit as always, Tony. Awesome stuff by beginner too. Love the james bond music too, lol. EDIT: WOW that Goro cameo was bad ass as fuck. This could be an awesome project. Good shit
thanks man! I liked the music too, i thought it went well with him.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The damage in some of these combos was.... disgusting. Also i thought they had removed his sweep combos @3:20. Nevertheless excellent job as always man. Very good video.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
The damage in some of those combos was.... disgusting. Also i thought they had removed his sweep combos @3:20. Nevertheless excellent job as always man. Very good video.
Thanks Metzos! The sweep combos are removed, that was a pre patch sweep combo. I added an annotation explaining it at the bottom of the screen, but for some reason its not showing up in the vid when played on this forum. weird.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Sick man... Wonder if you're getting a copyright strike for than song tho? :p
Not sure if i got a strike, but i they did say it matched third party content. After that they said it would be fine to use but ads may appear next to the video . it was something along those lines lol

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Alot of the combo ideas are beginners! He came to me and asked if i could help him make a video. He showed me some of his ideas, i liked them and i tried to build on them. If it was not for him i would not have made this video. props to you beginner! :)
Now make a Smoke vid Sir-T. lol

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Alot of the combo ideas are beginners! He came to me and asked if i could help him make a video. He showed me some of his ideas, i liked them and i tried to build on them. If it was not for him i would not have made this video. props to you beginner! :)
Australia and Russia - Tag Team ;)

And Beginner0k good job to you too mate sorry forgot to mention you!
Better late than never :) Thanks

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Not sure if i got a strike, but i they did say it matched third party content. After that they said it would be fine to use but ads may appear next to the video . it was something along those lines lol
Completely unrelated but at the request of the ex I uploaded one of our sex tapes to youtube.

I get an email straight away saying I've infringed copyright laws because Coheed and Cambria are playing in the background. The video's still up after like 4 months.

Gets naked on youtube..... warned about background music.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
I thought all Johnny had were crap combos & block string pressure galore!

Another crackin video By Mr T & Beginner.

I've never used Johnny so I won't be attempting these (unlike your Cyrax & Smoke vids), so my fingers & brain will get a break.