What's new

MK9 JOHNNY CAGE COMBO VIDEO TRIBUTE BY TONY-T & Beginner0k_TwM

cinematic combo video? that's not what i called my premonitions of war/constant flux/Mk sacrifice videos. noone should be renaming stuff the original person came up with first.

tony, great video, but you used my idea from MK:Sacrifice and never credited me for it.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
cinematic combo video? that's not what i called my premonitions of war/constant flux/Mk sacrifice videos. noone should be renaming stuff the original person came up with first.

tony, great video, but you used my idea from MK:Sacrifice and never credited me for it.
I had no idea bro. Wich bit do you want credit for?

TONY-T

Mad scientist

I see what u mean now. My appologies bro. Ive always added footage from the game in my videos, but it just so happens that jc best footage is in story mode, so naturally i used that. Anyway i know your cool with it. Will add credit to u in the youtube description when i get home from work :)

Talk to u soon on youtube!

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
The essence of the video in the new BNB old and forgotten (thanks CHECK), plus new features with the reset, what are you trying to argue?

Marvaz

come at me
I dont think anyones saying its new bro. Ive only been playing the character for 3 weeks and i thought it was a pretty obvious setup to find. Its just a tribute video man, take it for what it is..
Im not saying anything about you bro, im talking about about all these other dudes coming in here, oh my gosh that "new reset" or omg, that b2 into xray is so awesome bro, i cant wait to add it to my game. Those people. I guess videos have to be made for anyone to pay attention.