What's new

MK9 Evo Champions Matches at NEC?

When there was money on the line. You and him both underperformed. Good job winning when no one cared anymore :)
yep dumb comment from you confirmed lol, hella salty. Also when you did win 2012, you didn't run into us because we always bop your sorry ass lao, just keeping it real :). Also I guess this year's evo was full of scrubs and randoms who didn't know how to play....., it really don't matter tho. You won't do a runback because you know you won't win lol, and you think Denzell actually cares what you think of his evo win? please you are way too full of yourself. You always have an excuse when you lose, man up and grow a pair coward.

Then you cared. For a dude who wants MK to keep being palyed saying stupid shit like "no one cared' is extremely counter intuitive.
exactly, he is so mad he didn't win evo, he discredits the hard work of someone else? how pathetic lol. Also he was saying he was only winning in a dead "game", yet he got 2nd in IGAU which is young game..........., dat PL logic. Who won the last time Denzell played PL and the time before that? my bro of course but he has to make an excuse for when he loses like always. This is why I got mad at him before, he always tries to discredit someone or make an excuse when he loses to someone, he needs to stop that for real.

haketh

Champion
exactly, he is so mad he didn't win evo, he discredits the hard work of someone else? how pathetic lol. Also he was saying he was only winning in a dead "game", yet he got 2nd in IGAU which is young game..........., dat PL logic. Who won the last time Denzell played PL and the time before that? my bro of course but he has to make an excuse for when he loses like always. This is why I got mad at him before, he always tries to discredit someone or make an excuse when he loses to someone, he needs to stop that for real.
The worse part is Flash Metroid tried doing the same shit to Carl, saying his two EVO wins didn't matter because they were dead games and ones no one cared about. It's stupid as fuck.

The worse part is Flash Metroid tried doing the same shit to Carl, saying his two EVO wins didn't matter because they were dead games and ones no one cared about. It's stupid as fuck.
exactly, you don't see denzell saying "oh your evo wins didn't mean a thing since you couldn't win any other tournaments" or something like that. Winning evo is a huge accomplishment because very few can say they have done that. Also if no one honestly cared, I guess cowboy, mygod, and Detroit getting their first top 8s at evo meant nothing and they only did that because the game was "dead", such nonsense. Him discrediting denzell pretty much means he is discrediting those who worked very hard to get their first mk9 evo medal.

haketh

Champion
Stuff needs to be run at NEC to show that even if it's small, theris still a small group of people dedicated to MK.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Wont happen. Our players are scared to lose.

Wish they had balls like SF top players. They do exhibitions all the time.

In the spirit of showing off my balls of steel, I will fight ANY of you ANY time in ANY game whether I have any previous worthwhile experience or not! spoiler alert: I don't:p

EDIT: Unless it's Mario Superstar Baseball on the gamecube. I am unstoppable at MSB