What's new

MK9 - Button Configuration(X-Ray Execution)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rage wasn't guaranteed damage, outside of setups for RECs. I'm pretty sure no one even knew that Rage would lead to such stuff anyway.

We already know how powerful X-Rays can be.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol ^ Those button layouts would kill me...but I take it you're kidding lol. Cute little cab though.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

MKF30

Knew it!! I mean I knew it couldn't have been THAT easy to pull off everyones X-ray....Total MK said this as well in one of his many youtube blogger vids that he remembers at E3 them saying you'd have to hold one of the bumpers or all 4 something like that and special move imputs to do them but for the shows(obviously they don't want people getting pissed at trying to do them lol) makes sense.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Good. I had a feeling it was for demonstration purposes. Glad it was, I know a lot of people feel relieved now. :)

SZSR

Noob
YES!!!!!!!!!
Elder gods be praised!!!! Everytime I hear news like this, I begin to cry because it is showing that the devs are really interested in making MK into the most balanced, deep, and deepest story of all time for fighting games.
The only good news I need left is hear that Check gets hired as a play-tester. (I swear, if they make a contest for playtesting, i'm joining and putting my name as Check).

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
YES!!!!!!!!!
Elder gods be praised!!!! Everytime I hear news like this, I begin to cry because it is showing that the devs are really interested in making MK into the most balanced, deep, and deepest story of all time for fighting games.
The only good news I need left is hear that Check gets hired as a play-tester. (I swear, if they make a contest for playtesting, i'm joining and putting my name as Check).
Awesome lol. From all the people talking about how good check is I definitely want him too as well. I wouldn't mind storms or Tim static testing it either.. Shit anyone on the site would be better then whomever they use.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This, to me personally would bring a GREAT peace of mind if it were to happen.

MKF30

Yeah, definitely a relief lol. The MK team did admit most of the commands(not including special moves) but the X-ray's, fatalities were altered and the meter to fill up faster just for demo purposes(understandable) :)