What's new

MK9 BnB Combos - All Characters by Embarq85 (STB Clan)

If you guys have BnBs for your characters, share below. Hope you all enjoy this vid and understand that I put together
choice BnBs (not all for each character) to reduce video time. So your additions will help the community.

BnB = Bread n Butter

Bread n Butter = A characters main combo selection for it's reliability, damage output, and/or miscellaneous benefits (i.e. positioning, meter management, etc.)

There is a least one BnB provided for every character, all of which require no meter. For characters like Scorpion there are a few more. These characters are more popular, thus more widely used. Despite their popularity, many of the players behind don't seem to know the simple BnBs. If you play the character, these combos should feel natural and you will recognize every area where they can be improved, as well as places where you would cut them down to adjust to online play.

In the next installment, I'll get into meter combos (Being BnB, meter will only be used when it's worth it, so most likely early in the combo).

I did not provide every BnB for every character, but this will get you all started and it saves on video time. My apologies for not time marking when every character is up, but you know...it's 10 minutes of your time for some useful stuff. ;)

As always, hope this helps anyone who needs it. Everything to know in the following:

1 = x / []
2 = y / triangle
3 = a / x
4 = b / circle

b = back
f = forward
u = up
d = down
j = jump

~ = pause
, = done in sequence (no pause)
+ = together (performed at the same time)
the two arrows = dash

Music:
Egypt Central - White Rabbit
Paul Oakenfold - Requiem for a Dream (Remix)
Disturbed - Asylum
Flawless Tracks, Rick Ross - Chain Music (soundclick.com)

I$AAC

Noob
Here's some Kano bnbs:

B112, dash 212, dash b12 xx upball or f12 xx choke
F3B2, dash 212, dash b12 xx upball or f12 xx choke
B23 xx choke or upball