What's new

MK9 at NEC14. Who will be there?

Lulzlou

Noob
So I noticed all this hype for Injustice but there isn't any love for MK. Are any of you entering Injustice going for MK as well?

If there seriously isn't going to be any competition then I'm not going to even bother showing up. I'll let the rest of the PTH crew take it because I refuse to compete if its going to be free as hell.

C'mon TYM, where is the competition? Give me a reason to practice the game that got us to where we are today.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I actually would compete for fun even if i havent touched it since last day of evo and would be extremely free now but my plane doesnt arrive till 1pm est Saturday

yea.......Im cutting it close but i have no choice, I get off work friday at 1:00am and im driving to a downtown atl hotel near airport and staying close to my plane ride then heading there immediately.

So if MK9 runs late as hell and still hasnt started yet then yes count me in

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I actually would compete for fun even if i havent touched it since last day of evo and would be extremely free now but my plane doesnt arrive till 1pm est Saturday

yea.......Im cutting it close but i have no choice, I get off work friday at 1:00am and im driving to a downtown atl hotel near airport and staying close to my plane ride then heading there immediately.

So if MK9 runs late as hell and still hasnt started yet then yes count me in
I don't see why I can't start later if we ask. I mean it's not like there is going to be 100 entrants or anything.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I don't see why I can't start later if we ask. I mean it's not like there is going to be 100 entrants or anything.
I dont wanna be that guy who holds up the whole tourney, seriously i arrive at airport 1:00pm est and am doing KI and MK but would be willing to participate if it started later.

Only if it just conveniently happens that way, i dont want anything changing plans for my CSZ lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm already confirmed for it, only waiting for the invitation letter to get the authorization to be in U.S (probably in the next days) and the sponsor to get me the plain ticket has he said.

if these two goals runs well, count me in 100%, at the moment i would say 50%

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Maybe if I can enter at the venue, I'll join in for fun.

I didn't have enough funds in my bank to enter MK9.

Lulzlou

Noob
I'm already confirmed for it, only waiting for the invitation letter to get the authorization to be in U.S (probably in the next days) and the sponsor to get me the plain ticket has he said.

if these two goals runs well, count me in 100%, at the moment i would say 50%
looking forward to playing your skarlet!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'd play if I were actually going to NEC. After taking 3rd place in MK 9 at Naptown Clutch III with Sub-Zero? I'd be bodying people left and right with that momentum! :cool: