What's new

MK9 anyone?

IROC

WP IROC
Started playing mk9 again on xbox 360. Started having fun with it again, and would love some "real" players to play with me. *warning* do NOT go play randoms online. I promise it is a shit fest and lagswitchers out the wazoooo. Lots of fake fraud profiles, stay away lol. It is likely why you stopped playing in the first place, thinking it was the "servers". NO its not completely. I have a friend a state over and we connect at 2-3 bars (koth) and feels great. Was better some years back. I do play ps3 rarely, i say rarely because my converter is laggy. Please anyone hit me up for games. Gt WP IROC

IROC

WP IROC
How can you even touch that netcode after tasting the sweet nectar of the rollback?
I know what u mean man. Trust me lol. Its the game itself that is so addicting and fun. Thats why i stated early in the post to not play laggy randoms. Playing people you know who have great connection is fine. Rollback would be gdlk though for mk9.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Started playing mk9 again on xbox 360. Started having fun with it again, and would love some "real" players to play with me. *warning* do NOT go play randoms online. I promise it is a shit fest and lagswitchers out the wazoooo. Lots of fake fraud profiles, stay away lol. It is likely why you stopped playing in the first place, thinking it was the "servers". NO its not completely. I have a friend a state over and we connect at 2-3 bars (koth) and feels great. Was better some years back. I do play ps3 rarely, i say rarely because my converter is laggy. Please anyone hit me up for games. Gt WP IROC
I'd play, but most of us will only play on PC if we do end up playing it. It's the only playable netcode tbh m8. I suggest you get it on steam its like 3 $ on G2A.com

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
I mained Noob Saibot on xbox 360. I jist started gitting gud before mkx cane out and i learned some of the unblockable resets with the Noob/Kabal team up, best zoning and kabal pressure plus unblockable resets were stronk