What's new

mk4 Online (wierd)

Mariso

Noob
I just played that mk4 online with firesnake on psx emulator, online works great, no desync issues, but now i see how this game is broken with its gameplay lol - i remember when i played this shit back in 90s on my nitendo 64 , today i played this again on psx online after so many years and i must say what were they thinking of making this game so fast and etc , its like almost no control over the game -its too damn unrealistic fast! I created this thread for fun so you can post some of your thouth of the game and experience of online vs on kaillera (if it even exist lol).....u guys have any good VS matches on youtube or something so i wont have too lok for it , i wanna see some of you crazzy fuks playing this shit hehehehehhe - and maybe ill be playing this again online if anyone has psx pal version of the game and kaillera, but guys cant be too good cause im not very good at mk4 :) PS: DED .. i saw your mk4 kombo-speed run video and i must say u scare me mann :lol: hah

ded

Elder God
i have played mk4 online but only the n64 version, i'd not advice to play it vs thu since its too choppy. mk4 for arcade is way more good looking like graphics and fps and a lot more playable since you can much easy input your moves there. same for mkgold since its look almost like the arcade, but the other factor is fucked up there -> the broken characters.

here are some hanzo's vids of the arcade mk4: http://ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2312

the mame emulation of mk4 is incomplete which is too bad,hopefully they will improve it soon,can't wait to play it again 8) besides the arcade version looks cooler than the psx one