What's new

MK4 and MKT for N64 via Kaillera

Dookie thats easy man lol hit me up later Ill explain no time now im in the school library wasting time almost time for class

black album said:
They need to put online in project64.
project64 does have online you weak pathetic fool all too easy. Have you not seen the assload of Super Smash Bro games on kaillera?????

project64k last I knew (year or two ago) fucking sucks for online MK4 because the background graphics do not work.

Mupen64 worked great for offline MK4 but online I couldn't get player 2 to start???

What is your emu secret 9.95?

S

scheissn

MK4 on pj64k1.6(1.3) works better than N64. It is faster, I fucking love playing fast MK, all games should come with a FPS option.

Is their an option in project 64 to slow the fps so I can nail awesome combos? What did ded and them use to make the broken videos.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Thetmax damage combos should still be doable in the quicker version, shouldn't they? Sorry idk, I've only played the 64 version.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Dreamcatcher said:
Thetmax damage combos should still be doable in the quicker version, shouldn't they? Sorry idk, I've only played the 64 version.
Wow, was I fucking drunk when I posted that? I don't even know what I was talking about...and now I'm quoting myself. Great, big improvement.

W

wazz

black album said:
Is their an option in project 64 to slow the fps so I can nail awesome combos? What did ded and them use to make the broken videos.
yh i get this prob on project 13 n64 mk trilogy. also som moves dnt work. the game runs very fast. any1 knw how 2 fix this prob

anyways i prefer playstation 1 online kaillera mk trilogy and mk4. if any 1 wants link le me know