What's new

MK2 players who will be playing Modern Warfare 2

Kensidj said:
i'm in. DavidLoPan1
awsome man, if that's the account you use for mw2 ill hit you up on that account. so far i have 12 people at work alone playing this, this is the first game that everyone is on, almost too many people.

Was gonna get it preordered at Walmart for the $20 Giftcard but I missed out unfortunately on the deal - I mixed up my days lol (newborn can do that to you). I had $32 in Walmart GC's I was gonna use toward it. If I can get them to match Toys R Us's $20 GC deal today, I'll pick it up :)

D

david_GEM

im getting tomorrow i think. DAMMIT DOOKIE WE WERE SUPPOSE TO HOOK UP ON UNCHARTED 2.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
dookiebrain said:
awsome man, if that's the account you use for mw2 ill hit you up on that account. so far i have 12 people at work alone playing this, this is the first game that everyone is on, almost too many people.
me and the boys will be on tonight around 8. send me a fr and you and any of your peeps can jump in with us. we usually play private matches just to learn the odds and ins of the stages.

wow, if you get a 25 kill streak in a game you can use the "tactical nuke". you detonate nuke and the game ends and you win the whole game on your own,wow!! what a challenge,my last high kill streak was 22 in cod4. what a way to win the match for your team!!

I'm about to hop on right now and play some. The servers got all shat-assed last night for a while so I didn't get to play much. Hit me up, people!

DaveOelectro is the PSN

MW2 is the best shooter game ever made! Hit me up for a game sometime, psn: Drewicide. I got the chopper gunner yesterday, it dominates!!!