What's new

MK12 Suggestion

Sparkice

Noob
How about making Power Bars for using projectile attacks. Like 1 projectile attack for 1 power bar. And I suggest only 2 power bars. So only 2 projectile attacks can be used at a time. The power bars will regenerate over time like the gauges. This is to avoid zoning play in this game. -and focus on combos.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
I think it would be great if we make more kambos but instead the enemi, we get damaged by our own kambos, but all kambos are one frame links, so its hard and by the end all that kamboing is fun but you die :D :D :D

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think we should be able to send the secret police to the houses of spammers to take their controllers away so we can finally get in and kombo them.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think we should be able to send the secret police to the houses of spammers to take their controllers away so we can finally get in and kombo them.
Says the guy that is sure to play Robocop : )

DarkSado

Noob
How about making Power Bars for using projectile attacks. Like 1 projectile attack for 1 power bar. And I suggest only 2 power bars. So only 2 projectile attacks can be used at a time. The power bars will regenerate over time like the gauges. This is to avoid zoning play in this game. -and focus on combos.
You must have lost to a centrion huh.

Sparkice

Noob
You must have lost to a centrion huh.
I haven't fought a spammer Cetrion. Haha. But I saw one in Youtube. Spammer Cetrion. I just hate it when you and your opponent are both in low HP, they just tend to backaway and fire projectiles. ** ***. And yeah. Also whole game spamming is annoying, right? That's why projectiles should be limited. Well not in the whole match. As i said, like gauge mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I kind of hate MK 11's meter system, wasn't a huge fan of it in MK X either but mostly that game's defensive options of lack I should day. MK 11 I feel once your use a breakaway or your defensive meter in general, wake ups, rolls etc you better not get crowded or it's pretty much over.

Personally, I loved MK 9's meter system. It regened pretty fast with attacking or getting attacked, it made things more balanced, interesting to me. Matches felt tighter.

Interesting topic though, always up for discussing future improvements in MK.

I haven't fought a spammer Cetrion. Haha. But I saw one in Youtube. Spammer Cetrion. I just hate it when you and your opponent are both in low HP, they just tend to backaway and fire projectiles. ** ***. And yeah. Also whole game spamming is annoying, right? That's why projectiles should be limited. Well not in the whole match. As i said, like gauge mechanics.
Are you some [blank] kid from the 90's that found a time machine to bring your hot takes about spamming and what's [blank] to the modern era?
Or is this bait?

Last edited by a moderator:

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Yeah and the same for the block button. Can't stand those scrubby block spammers. FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!!!!!
:DOGE

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I think everyone should have 2 power bars, where every 5 hits of a combo burns a power bar. Once all bars are gone, no attacks link until you get more bars back.

This is to avoid combo spamming in this game. -and focus on specials.

E

Eldriken

I think everyone should have 2 power bars, where every 5 hits of a combo burns a power bar. Once all bars are gone, no attacks link until you get more bars back.

This is to avoid combo spamming in this game. -and focus on specials.
I think you forgot something, so here you go: :DOGE

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Honestly I'd just like to see them revamp the gameplay from 11 but make it even slower. Make the fastest move in the game i15 and remove the block button. Then later. Sell the block button as DLC for a few bucks and make all the DLC characters fight like they're from MKX. Perfect game!

xKMMx

Banned
I despise playing matches where someone just zones the fuck out of me the whole match but this is not a great idea. It eliminates zoning as an option altogether and with two projectiles per full set of meter who would ever even try to use them. Might as well just say take em out altogether. Projectiles already have a means of being regulated and that is recovery frames. Im not at all opposed to a fighting game with no projectiles in lieu of a more real hand to hand combat type thing with a heavy focus on combos cause I love flashy shit like that but I don't think it would make sense in a franchise that has had zoning since its inception.

You can thank Capcom for zoning bro. The Hadouken changed everything.