What's new

MK11 Spoilers Warning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

The game has seemingly been leaked (since been debunked), so story spoilers are bound to make their way online. I don't care about spoilers, but I know plenty of folks here do. So here's the deal:

If you spoil anything at all, you're banned for a month. End of story. Don't even pretend to spoil anything.

If this seems steep, it's because we're not kidding around. It's light punishment for going out of your way to ruin someone's enjoyment of a game.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Good fair warning though I don't buy the leak for a second. It's probably just an old gear screenshot.

I think we're safe for the time being.

E

Eldriken

Good fair warning though I don't buy the leak for a second. It's probably just an old gear screenshot.

I think we're safe for the time being.
Precisely why it's been stickied. Just in case.

Oh shit I didn't see this before I made my joke post in the other thread I worked so hard on finding videos :(
You're okay. Don't worry.

Does this apply to frame data and tournament variation spoilers?
Of course not. Feel free.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Can you define what exactly is allowed or not?
  • Is gameplay of versus, arcade, etc okay?
  • Is gameplay of modes like Krypt okay?
  • Is story spoilers not okay?
Will we still have threads to discuss these things? If so, the only thing I request is that the story spoilers and leaked gameplay each have their own thread. I'm okay with seeing gameplay, not okay with story spoilers.

E

Eldriken

Can you define what exactly is allowed or not?
  • Is gameplay of versus, arcade, etc okay?
  • Is gameplay of modes like Krypt okay?
  • Is story spoilers not okay?
Will we still have threads to discuss these things? If so, the only thing I request is that the story spoilers and leaked gameplay each have their own thread. I'm okay with seeing gameplay, not okay with story spoilers.
Story spoilers = not okay.

I don't mind anything else.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I think this thread title should be clearer. I almost avoided clicking it simply because it says “MK11 Spoilers”. I try to avoid spoilers at all costs. Others might do the same.

Maybe call it something like “Warning thread regarding posting MK11 Story Spoilers” or something along those lines?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Precisely why it's been stickied. Just in case.

You're okay. Don't worry.

Of course not. Feel free.
To be perfectly clear can you state what you don't want leaked here on TYM before it's officially released?
Let's say a pro player streams and tells us something before hand? Some people may not fully understand the line drawn. Thank you for doing this BTW.

Reactions: Zev
E

Eldriken

To be perfectly clear can you state what you don't want leaked here on TYM before it's officially released?
Let's say a pro player streams and tells us something before hand? Some people may not fully understand the line drawn. Thank you for doing this BTW.
Story spoilers and anything pertaining to that really. I don't really know what else people may be bothered by as far as other spoilers go.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Glad you guys are doing this. I like visiting the site but was worried about people making threads with major story spoilers in the title as they tend to do. Youtube will probably end up f me anyway though lol recommended s*
The shit I hate the most about YouTube spoilers is that they make sure to put the spoilers in the video title and the thumbnail!! Just to make sure you don't avoid it in any way.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The shit I hate the most about YouTube spoilers is that they make sure to put the spoilers in the video title and the thumbnail!! Just to make sure you don't avoid it in any way.
Exactly. I know it's going to happen. I am going to be on there looking at something completely unrelated to MK but because I am subbed to some MK based channels some random video from some random youtuber I don't sub to will pop up as recommended with a major spoiler in the thumbnail and title so there is no way I don't see it lol

i was hoping for leaked copies, where can i find the material :D? i dont really care about story, i just wanna see new gameplay and the variations

Status
Not open for further replies.