What's new

MK11 Presentation

In regards to the music...if you can't remember a single piece of MK music outside of character select, that might just be on you. While I think the music has been hot garbage for a few games now, MK1 - MKD had great music. The problem is the music is tied to the arena, and every game has mostly brand new arenas, so the music never has a chance to become established themes. It's no coincidence that the music that is memorable (ex. Courtyard, Deadpool, Goro's Lair, Living Forest) are from arenas that HAVE been reused over the years thus their themes have been established. I don't believe any arena from MK4 - MKD has been reused, so while the music was great it kind of fades away with time.

MK11 is shaping up to have the best soundtrack since MKD. The same problem remains though, I don't think we'll see these new arenas in MK12 again so the music won't become themes that stick.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Y'know, I've noticed something with you, @Shoah_Kahn. Your posts all seem to have the same vibe about them and it's not a good one. I'm keeping my eye on you due to this.

It seems that everything you post has some sort of politics associated with it and this is absolutely not the place for it.
I'm 90% sure this guy is that Sabilcious guy. Matter of fact, he joined recently, types the same, and if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Sabilcious also banned recently?

greedface

Beat SonicFox in a first to 100 and I have proof.
Every other word in OP's post is in quotation marks for some fucking reason and it's driving me "nuts"

Cage is not the exception...it's just like MKX.
Yeah, but... MKX wasn't that great compared to IJ2; and the exampled gif, to mine eyes, isn't that impressive.

I just want them to refine and develop their good ideas, not abandon them for "less good" ones. If they're okay with the "armour" aesthetic of get-ups for the characters migrating over to MK11, as well as the individualised ability customisation (for whatever degree that ends up being permitted), they should also take cues from their superlative character selection screen work. Seems like a waste not to...
---

It seems that everything you post has some sort of politics associated with it and this is absolutely not the place for it.
All I posted were my opinions predicated on my observations of the game so far, and any allusions to "politics" were simply tongue-in-cheek references to du jour subjects loosely tangential to whatever gaming related topic was being discussed -or- responses specific to other users' comments. I do not want to engage in political discourse with people on video gaming forums -- period.

E

Eldriken

Yeah, but... MKX wasn't that great compared to IJ2; and the exampled gif, to mine eyes, isn't that impressive.

I just want them to refine and develop their good ideas, not abandon them for "less good" ones. If they're okay with the "armour" aesthetic of get-ups for the characters migrating over to MK11, as well as the individualised ability customisation (for whatever degree that ends up being permitted), they should also take cues from their superlative character selection screen work. Seems like a waste not to...
---

All I posted were my opinions predicated on my observations of the game so far, and any allusions to "politics" were simply tongue-in-cheek references to du jour subjects loosely tangential to whatever gaming related topic was being discussed -or- responses specific to other users' comments. I do not want to engage in political discourse with people on video gaming forums -- period.
We'll see about that.

greedface

Beat SonicFox in a first to 100 and I have proof.

---

"Less good" "armour" "politics"