What's new

Mk11 Life?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
What I'm hoping for is that the current staleness is just a short dry spell, and that things will finally pick up properly post-EVO. Might be too little, too late by then, though. I've already gotten sucked back into my RPGs because I stopped enjoying MK11 as much in its current state, and have no idea what the future holds.

The lack of communication on that front is absolutely killing my interest though. Seriously, why be so silent? It makes me wonder if they're confident that we'll like whatever it is they're cooking up behind the scenes.

Last edited:
The whiffing issues alone kill my buzz for this game. When you read right and get hit by a fatal blow thats behind you..

The rando krypt sucks at this point I'd rather just not bother and do something else with my time LOL

And the lack of transparency from developers man look at other games, indie game ffs they communicate what is happening with DLC, balance, etc. Instead of being passive aggressive and weirdly reserved with info on content people have already paid for.

I love MK but dude