What's new

MK11 Has Sold 8M Copies So Far, "What's Next" Announcement This Week

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I launched MKX on steam today and a different image popped up encouraging people to buy mk11 and the banner has changed. It’s now the Mk11 Scorpion cover. Something big is definitely coming to MK11.
Did u not play it for a while because member hearing a while ago mkx got a patch that added mk11 ads on it.

Unless these changed to new ones again you mean?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Good for them, but RAMBO?

The first movie was really good, 4th one wasn't too bad either imo. But wtf why
c'mon dude, Rambo is a war hero, the alpha male ,badass mofo, the ultra patriotic ultimate american hero ! :D

nothing wrong on Rambo coming and visiting the MK universe, to kick some asses around here .... he will be awesome, wait and see ! ;)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
c'mon dude, Rambo is a war hero, the alpha male ,badass mofo, the ultra patriotic ultimate american hero ! :D

nothing wrong on Rambo coming and visiting the MK universe, to kick some asses around here .... he will be awesome, wait and see ! ;)

I like Rambo. I even liked the new one and how unapologetically violent it was, also liked how upset it made pussy ass journalists. But come on they are so off with some of these guests imo, just cause a character had a good movie doesn't mean they fit in a game. They used all the usable guests already. Freddy, Kratos, Predator, Jason, and the Xenomorph all fit MK so well to me. Even the Terminator is good, Joker as well. Rambo is cool because he's a human that can die and is good at killing other humans, I think it makes a mockery of him to make him fight Scorpion.

Did u not play it for a while because member hearing a while ago mkx got a patch that added mk11 ads on it.

Unless these changed to new ones again you mean?
It changed again. Before it was Aftemath with Fire God, Raiden, and Shang. Now it’s just default MK11 Scorp. Doesn’t sound like a big deal by itself but I find it unusual they do that on the same day I see boon’s tweet.

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Cool, tempering expectations but wishing for a surprise krypt expansion or showing the 1995 movie skins.
I feel like we could be getting all of this really soon.

I wonder if they're gonna do what they did with Aftermath:

3 characters (Rain, Rambo, and Mileena) released all at once with a pre-order skin pack (Which could be the 1995 movie skins) But instead of a story expansion like they did with Aftermath they release the Krypt expansion for everyone. (Then they could drip feed us 3 skin packs just like they did with Aftermath, although hopefully it doesn't take us 3 months to get the skins.)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So, do y'all think the 8 million also has to do with the 8th of october? Let's put our tin foil hats on!
yep, that's for sure ..... I don't think that Ed would reveal the MK11 sales numbers, and just highlighting purposely and with emphasis the "8" on it, if was not to give us, a secret message about the next announcement, ha ! :D

Last edited:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
So, do y'all think the 8 million also has to do with the 8th of october? Let's put our tin foil hats on!
Most definitely.

MK Anniversary: 8th
Number of Letters in Mileena: 7
Number of degrees: 6, seriously
Number of Letters in Rambo: 5
Number of Letters in Rain: 4
KP: 3
Number of Sai: 2
Mileena is: #1

It's all coming together Ed Boon's eyebrows prophetized it. The seconding coming of Mileena. The rapture is upon is. Praise be.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Most definitely.

MK Anniversary: 8th
Number of Letters in Mileena: 7
Number of degrees: 6, seriously
Number of Letters in Rambo: 5
Number of Letters in Rain: 4
KP: 3
Number of Sai: 2
Mileena is: #1

It's all coming together Ed Boon's eyebrows prophetized it. The seconding coming of Mileena. The rapture is upon is. Praise be.
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH, DELETE, DELETE!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU.