What's new

MK11 full beta codes not received? (EU)

Has anyone from the EU (or UK specifically) pre-ordered the game and still not received their beta code by email?

I've pre-ordered the premium edition through Amazon and still not received anything. I notice that a lot of US players already have theirs and have pre-loaded their codes...

Anyone else in the same boat? Sorry for making a new thread about this but I've not seen anyone post about it, so was wondering if anyone could help me out with some info.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I ordered via gamestop and didn't receive a beta code. i don't even know if gamestop is giving away keys.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Should I be worried if I pre-ordered MK11 on XBox Store and haven't gotten a Beta yet?
If you preorder on the ps store or Xbox store, you don't get a beta code. You'll just get a notification about the beta being ready to download. That's typically how those work.

Burn2019

Noob
I pre ordered from Base.com and haven’t gotten one. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they stated beta codes WILL be sent out “before” but they currently do not know when exactly. They’ve updated the MK11 page to include more references to the beta.