What's new

MK11 female designs are... extremely underwhelming

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
NRS should hire Kano to do the female character designs:

Compared to that the female characters looked like nuns in MK9, LUL!
I was thinking along similar lines, that Kano should be jumping up to top 5 most popular MK characters of all time any minute now, given how much certain MK fans seem to have in common with him. They are kindred spirits.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Like a police state that severely punishes black and brown people?
Let's see, first post from you calls for censorship either of the thread or it's participants, second one is you implying that a black person has the wrong ideas about being black because they don't think America is a Racist Police state. Good god man, be more generic.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Ffs hippo I dont feel like talking about this shit. We are so far gone right now. Real world politics should be kept out of mk. Its divisive. This thread is proof.
Thank you for making that point! I was hoping someone would, because God forbid we just get to get on here and talk about footsies or how to punish Scorpion with Kano!

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I don't have to censor nobody, I'm just saying if you've gotten to that point, you should probably think about what you're saying. Really think.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I mean a dude is literally swinging that because Jax fights for America he must clearly love everything about it, and now he's reverse racist. Shitfire, what is it about people that makes them want to loudly shout things with no thought into the ether?

Why are folks arguing about Jax arcade ending and race politics in women design thread? What does that even have to do with anything at all?
Jacquie's ending features REMOVED SPOILERS, so I dunno, we might get the original designs at some hope.

Last edited:

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Why are folks arguing about Jax arcade ending and race politics in women design thread? What does that even have to do with anything at all?
Jacquie's ending features mk9 women in their mk9 attire, so I dunno, we might get the original designs at some hope.
We got there because we feel the attitude that gave us Jackson Briggs' fairly silly ending is coming from the same place that gave us these mostly horrid female character designs.

That being said, going back to the topic. I don't particularly care for most of the female designs in the game, but MY GOD D'vorrah and Sheeva look great. I didn't like Sheeva at first, but the more I look the more I can't wait to start kicking ass with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.