What's new

MK11 COMMUNITY DISCORD

Masta

Noob
Hi there,

I'm reworking my old dbfz discord to be a MK11 one - Apex players are also welcomed -.

The main purposes of this discord is to build a community, gathering people who want to have fun and learn the game properly :

1) being able to find pc or ps4 players easily,

2) I also ask members to fill the MK11 compendium sections :

- techs, combos for each characters
- matchup knowledges, gaps and punishes against each characters

I think its good idea to post all we know on this discord so it can be really easy to look for some informations whenever you want.

If you are interested to be a member and contributor of this community, post in response of this thread, then i will send you an invitation.

People will be "recruited" through my streams (at http://www.twitch.tv/yuzu_masta ), TYM, reddit and other forums.

PS One: My discord reworking is still in progress, so i will update it and add new rôles and features asap.
PS 2 : If you want to help me with moderation, let me know :)
PS 3 :
:DOGE

Gerchap

Noob
I would totally recommend the members to stick and be loyal to their local forums, you guys have no idea how much the traffic helps to keep the forums running, without people there’s no site, the site is in fact the people who visit them, show support to the forum scene by sticking at it

Nothing wrong with having and be active in social media, Facebook pages, Twitter, Discord, YouTube etc etc
But don’t forget about the sites like this one if you post something there also share it here, these giants have affected and taken traffic away from forums because the big names in the community have forgotten about them and only post their finds in their personal pages

Masta

Noob
You're missing the point. I'm not telling people to avoid TYM. This forum is the best for any NRS player!

I'm just asking to motivated people who want to improve and learn the game properly to join me on a discord. Then helping compounding informations and looking for players on their platform (in the most practical way).

Its not a public discord and not an alternative to a forum like TYM, to be clear.

Gerchap

Noob
You’re missing my point I never said not to go there I said do not forget about the forums I also said that is totally find using those platforms for interaction etc etc but do not forget about not just this but all the forums that members visit

Masta

Noob
You’re missing my point I never said not to go there I said do not forget about the forums I also said that is totally find using those platforms for interaction etc etc but do not forget about not just this but all the forums that members visit
I agree, forum and platforms should be complementary. But thats not the subject of this thread

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
No issue with the discord but I disagree with it being a good place to post all information and find it. The forums is better for that case, discord does not lend well to holding onto and keeping information for characters unless you scroll through a ton of chat messages.

It's a great place to get into matches and have a king of the hill or something running.

Masta

Noob
No issue with the discord but I disagree with it being a good place to post all information and find it. The forums is better for that case, discord does not lend well to holding onto and keeping information for characters unless you scroll through a ton of chat messages.

It's a great place to get into matches and have a king of the hill or something running.
We wont compound ALL informations, my discord is really clear and has channels each with their own purpose.

Please if you dont see my point and dont want to join us, just don't reply on this thread. Thanks