What's new

Mk11 Closed Beta Krushing Blow List

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Thanks so much for this and to everyone who has contributed.

FYI, for Skarlet's, her B2 doesn't regen health, just does extra damage. And for her parry, you only need to amplify the last one to get the KB and the special property is a DOT not regen, since amplified parry always regens.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I tried it with Scarlet's B2 and I'm not sure that's the requirement because it didn't work. Does it have to be 3 times in a row? I punished with that move and it also didn't give me a KB.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Any idea on the conditions for Scorpion's airthrow one I haven't seen that yet. Is it on amplified only or base?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Kabal Krushing Blows updated. Still need jades.
So far the only one I got with her is the universal d2 one. Same for brutalities. Also her in-menu abilities list (from the kustomization section) is all sorts of messed up (some wrong pictures, inputs). I think this is just an incomplete version of her.

Kabal Krushing Blows updated. Still need jades.
For Jade I found df4 3 times in a row seems to get a kb.

Her string 124 leads to one as well. But you have to whiff the 1 and connect 24.

She has one for her db4 which I cant figure out the requirement for it, did it a few times by accident.

And she has one for her throw that I cant figure out.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I just got a Krushing Blow from Jade’s amplified Pole Vault. Not sure of the requirements yet. Pretty sure I’d already done one, so it might require multiples.

EDIT: Nope, just landed 3 of them in one round and no kb. Still trying to figure it out.

EDIT 2: Also landed one that registered as a counter, no kb.

Last edited:

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
Kabal-

Bf1 Mb- Counter hit opponents projectile (additional damage)

Db4 Mb- Counter hit (Launches)
BF1 MB :
This one has nothing to do with the opponents projectile, Ive been hit with this mid kombo

DB4 :
Kounter is correct, but this one requires you to use the move by itself, meaning not cancelled into from a kombo. Also it is not required that you Meter Burn, infact Im not sure if you can MB the KB version.

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
I just got a Krushing Blow from Jade’s amplified Pole Vault. Not sure of the requirements yet. Pretty sure I’d already done one, so it might require multiples.
Also Jade's Pole Vault seems to be when you MB it on hit from max distance.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
BF1 MB :
This one has nothing to do with the opponents projectile, Ive been hit with this mid kombo

DB4 :
Kounter is correct, but this one requires you to use the move by itself, meaning not cancelled into from a kombo. Also it is not required that you Meter Burn, infact Im not sure if you can MB the KB version.
Most crushing blows work mid combo. The requirement to hit it in the neutral is to counter hit the opponent from a distance with it. And, yes, you have to whiff punish with the move raw to get the KB.

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
Most crushing blows work mid combo. The requirement to hit it in the neutral is to counter hit the opponent from a distance with it. And, yes, you have to whiff punish with the move raw to get the KB.
Again, it has nothing to do with the opponents projectiles. It triggers on Kounter, I have been hit with it in a match where I hadnt used any projectiles. Yes you can Kounter a projectile, but that specificity isnt the trigger condition.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I think I got a bug on my beta. I was playing Kabal on the klassic towers and I got a KB on a throw, then at the end of round 1 I finished it with another throw which gave me another KB.

Aren't they suppose to happen once per match?
Unfortunately I don't have a video. How do I get a KB on throws? Is there requirements?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Kabal's Amplified Straight Saw Krushing Blow doesn't activate if you counter an opponent's projectile. I've gotten it consistently through punishing. It will even activate if you cancel into it from punishing with a normal/string.

For an example: I can whiff punish with B1, 2, then cancel into Amplified Straight Saw and I'll get the Krushing Blow.

I'm not 100%, but I think it does more damage and keeps the opponent in a juggle state slightly longer. I've connected a Nomad Dash from it before and gotten a full combo.

B1, 2 >> BF1 Amplified, BF3, F3 >> DB2 Amplified, F2 >> DB4

^ That is a combo that worked if I'm remembering correctly.

I think I got a bug on my beta. I was playing Kabal on the klassic towers and I got a KB on a throw, then at the end of round 1 I finished it with another throw which gave me another KB.

Aren't they suppose to happen once per match?
Unfortunately I don't have a video. How do I get a KB on throws? Is there requirements?
Maybe he has two like Scarlet,back throw and forward throw?
That being said AI Kabal hit me with DB4 krushing blow 2 times in 1 match if I remember correctly)

There is a Krushing Blow on Skarlet's Dagger Dance (parry) meter burn. I don't know the requirements yet but I'm testing to reproduce it in the towers.