What's new

Mk11 Closed Beta Krushing Blow List

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
On Jade's Shadow Kick KB:

The first kick can seemingly be done at the end of a combo, at the very least. I did D2 KB DF4 and then hit two more Shadow Kicks raw consecutively to get the KB. And you can at least amplify the final Shadow Kick IF you have the the ability that alters the amplify into a double kick. I need to do more testing in tower mode to see what else works, because trying to get this KB in a real match vs. a human being without being certain of what even works is a pain in the ass.

UPDATE: You ARE allowed to amplify ANY of the kicks in ANY fashion. I'm not sure where this notion that you aren't allowed to amplify them came from, but it's false.

Have also reasserted that the second and third kicks cannot have any kind of combo happen between them. Gotta do it raw and consecutively. No filler whatsoever after the first kick, which is allowed to end a combo.

Last edited:

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
TY for putting this all in one place.

Really hope they reexamine Jade's KBs. Other than the whiffed 124 one, it seems like her's depend more on luck/an opponent who won't block more than anything. 3 raw(ish) shadow kicks and a full screen run are not things you'll be landing against someone even half awake.

Sub-Zero gets his slide KB after three non-consecutive raw slides, right? Don't know why they couldn't do the same for Jade's shadow kicks.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Absolutely agree. I think making them raw is fine because it's a solid way to whiff punish from range, but the consecutive nature really forces you to dedicatedly fish for it and ignore potentially far better options for a reward that is honestly not that exemplary from what I can tell.

Her Parry KB is another example, if I understand the condition right: It has to land late in its animation. Which means essentially that a lot of the time it lands it sort of means your opponent literally just falls into it because they don't recognize what it is.

KBs are generally a cool and satisfying reward for playing the game "correctly", so it's not nearly as fun for me when I feel like in order to land them I have to rely on my opponent's dearth of knowledge or skill rather than my surplus.

I think I found the requirements for Skarlet's dagger dance KB : You need to perform one regular parry and one MB then you have access to the krushing blow in the next MB parry

Baraka's leg kebab KBs when they block high against the amped version.

Also, I believe they have to be walking backwards for blade charge to KB, and it doesn't have to travel max distance (just most of its distance).

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Baraka's leg kebab KBs when they block high against the amped version.

Also, I believe they have to be walking backwards for blade charge to KB, and it doesn't have to travel max distance (just most of its distance).
Nah I would have gotten the leg skewer one way more often if that was the case. And I've hit it mid combo so it has some weird requirement.

Nah I would have gotten the leg skewer one way more often if that was the case. And I've hit it mid combo so it has some weird requirement.
I dunno, I've gotten it quite a few times, including my last 3 games in a row from my opponent blocking it wrong on 122/b312 mixups. I've never gotten it mid-combo though.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Jade's Pole Vault one comes from the Amplified version which is significant because you input it before it hits and it is unsafe.

I've also seen someone say there is one attached to her throw which would presumably be a throw tech thing but I haven't seen it and good luck testing that.