What's new

Mk10 to be revealed at spike VGAS 2013?

Ummmm. Maybe next summer we might get something mk related, maybeeeeeee.

-Im just hoping it to get announced as quick as possible, that's why i thought it would be at the VGAS and quite frankly im getting bored of injustice and really want a new mk 10

there is a difference between cod and Mk. Cod is yearly release because it is made by two companies which rotate every year. Mk is made by same company

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
On the one hand, I think it's too soon.

On the other hand, if Capcom/Namco can stack their sales and players between Marvel, SSF4 (soon to be USF4), SFXT and TTT2 (and SCV, technically), why shouldn't NRS be able to split the pot between Injustice and a new MK?
Besides, even if they're just announcing it, that's still likely a whole year and change before we ever see it or demo it (more so if it's a next-gen title), they may just be getting ready to give us a permaboner with enough trailer to get our attention.
IGAU had a whole year between announcement and release.

Personally, I hope this "new" title they have in the works isnt a full-on MK10.
I still hold out hope it's a fully reworked UMK9.
Like the jump from UMK3 to Trilogy, but without all the problems and glitches.
Same game at its base, but WAY more stuff to accompany it.
A new Story/Story Mode with a wider array of characters (or maybe do it MKDA style where everyone gets their own little piece of Story.)
Goro/Kintaro, Oni Shao Kahn and Oni Shinnok as your bosses.
Playable Shinnok and Shao Kahn to boot.
Amp up everything. The stages, the characters, the Krypt (I WANT THE 6 COIN AA-ZZ KRYPT BACK), and the 2 things IGAU absolutely got right: the Ladder types and the AI.
Imagine fighting Kabal AI that could NDC as accurately as a Reo or a Doctrine.
Ermac and Jax AI that could max damage and B2/GP cancel like Zaf and Tyrant.
Cyrax AI that could pull off every reset in the book.
Even if they couldnt perfect the netcode, youd never need online to level up again.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Season 2 of mk legacy then season 3 then movie tie in with mk10 so mk10 will probably be in 2015.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You know you'd get hype as a Hyper Combo for a new MK, though :p.
I <3 the two titles I've got, but I'm MK borne at heart, so I always want more.
Especially if it means ASHRAH.
As hype as I would get, we all know damn well we aren't getting a NEW MK any time soon lol. So how about we either try and get an updated version of the one we do have, or just deal and keep moving with it.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
As hype as I would get, we all know damn well we aren't getting a NEW MK any time soon lol. So how about we either try and get an updated version of the one we do have, or just deal and keep moving with it.

Exactly :D
Would I be surprised by no new MK for a while? No, not at all, and it wouldn't keep me and my Three Amigos from resetting, freezing and woolaying the world at all, because they're my digital peoples.
But I will Sheeva leap through my fucking roof if we get UMK9 <3.

- I don't need Mk10 now lol or anytime soon, just a teaser trailer would be nice to let us know that NRS is slowly working on it