What's new

Mk10 to be revealed at spike VGAS 2013?

Mortal kombat 9 was revealed at the spike VGAS in 2010 (correct me of I'm wrong) so why not mortal kombat 10 be revealed this year, it makes sense too since all the next-gen consoles are coming out this year. But what so you guys think the reveal will feature ? Also does anyone agree that mk10 will be revealed this year ?

Attachments

I do see both of your guys points but like think about it, the next-gen consoles are coming up and I think it would be a perfect time for mk10 to be revealed... Also many games get sequels when it's not even finished with DLC like for example when borderlands 2 was revealed borderlands 1 still had dlc coming out

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I do see both of your guys points but like think about it, the next-gen consoles are coming up and I think it would be a perfect time for mk10 to be revealed... Also many games get sequels when it's not even finished with DLC like for example when borderlands 2 was revealed borderlands 1 still had dlc coming out
It hasn't even been a full year from Injustice's release, they don't have a >1500 man team so they can't pump out games that fast. The most we could see is a teaser trailer or something.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
it'd be really cool if they show us some chars' new concept arts for the next MK game. but i want another mk action/adventure game like mksm2, or mk fire and ice so injustice can live longer, actually i can't wait for mk10 but i also don't want injustice to die like what happened to mk9 when injustice came out. they need more time for another mk fighting game, especially when it'll go to the next gen and they'll have to choose which thing from injustice's gameplay to bring to mk10.

Yeah I guess you're right a teaser and a release window would be enough for me.. But it's just that I traded in mk9 when I bought injustice and I'm already getting board of that game and I just want another MK soooo bad.. But I'm almost positive we'll at least get something nether realm studios related at the VGAS

it'd be really cool if they show us some chars' new concept arts for the next MK game. but i want another mk action/adventure game like mksm2, or mk fire and ice so injustice can live longer, actually i can't wait for mk10 but i also don't want injustice to die like what happened to mk9 when injustice came out. they need more time for another mk fighting game, especially when it'll go to the next gen and they'll have to choose which thing from injustice's gameplay to bring to mk10.
-yeah man lol me too! But the most we will get will probably be what Aerogrunt said and that's a teaser.. But I'm thinking that they might make another game like you said that will surprise us all and it won't be a 2d fighter. I'm hoping maybe a shalion monks but with sub zero and scorpion

Minh Giang

-yeah man lol me too! But the most we will get will probably be what Aerogrunt said and that's a teaser.. But I'm thinking that they might make another game like you said that will surprise us all and it won't be a 2d fighter. I'm hoping maybe a shalion monks but with sub zero and scorpion
mk fire and ice was the cancelled project of mk team when they were in midway. it looks amazing!!!

it's time for NRS to make it happen now!!! Just improve everything from MKSM and they'll have my money!!!

THAT LOOKS AMAZING... Dear god, I really hope they revive this project but I'm thinking that they might do something like this because Ed boon said after injusitce he wants to do something other then a 2d fighter and I'm thinking with the success of Injustice they might revive this game... Well hopefully

this

no way we're getting an MK10 announcement now. injustice JUST came out this year.

- okay well look at games like Call of duty, there sequels are announced WITHIN MONTHS of its predecessors release and people still play it.. And really I don't think a teaser for Mk10 could hurt injustice that bad..

Minh Giang

THAT LOOKS AMAZING... Dear god, I really hope they revive this project but I'm thinking that they might do something like this because Ed boon said after injusitce he wants to do something other then a 2d fighter and I'm thinking with the success of Injustice they might revive this game... Well hopefully
Now they have money and fame, they can do what they want now, unlike in the past when midway was fucked. maybe they can invite some people from sony who creat god of war to make mk fire and ice cuz kratos is in mk9 :D.

Yeah that would great and now that Warner bros owns nether realm studios there's no way NRS would get fucked like midway did.. So I'm really hoping NRS surprises us at the VGAS this year..

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Hopefully they keep MK10 similar to MK9. They had a very fun formula, but obviously some things could use a touch up.
Keep meter system.
Don't implement injustice tools or concepts.
Work on making animations smoother.
Block button.
New characters.

These things and you can have my money.

- okay well look at games like Call of duty, there sequels are announced WITHIN MONTHS of its predecessors release and people still play it.. And really I don't think a teaser for Mk10 could hurt injustice that bad..
the COD franchise has also been receiving tons of hate for releasing a game so often. i hope they take their time with MK10.

injustice wasn't announced the same year as MK9 so i seriously doubt any game will be revealed. maybe a "we're working on something" (which should be obvious anyway) from NRS to create some hype, but i just don't see them revealing their new project now.

the COD franchise has also been receiving tons of hate for releasing a game so often. i hope they take their time with MK10.

injustice wasn't announced the same year as MK9 so i seriously doubt any game will be revealed. maybe a "we're working on something" (which should be obvious anyway) from NRS to create some hype, but i just don't see them revealing their new project now.
- I guess you're right but you never know! I guess we'll just have to wait until the VGAS to see if anything happens...