What's new

Question MK10 Shinnok - Boss or Playable?

Shinnok - Boss or Playable?

• Boss

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Playable Character

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
At the end of MK9 story mode NRS teased a sequel with the infamous Shinnok appearing to be the master mind behind everything, using Shao Kahn as a mere pawn in a much larger plan. This leads you to be believe Shinnok will be a large part of the story in MK10. Should Shinnok be the Shao Kahn of MK9 or should he be a part of the cast as first introduced in MK4?

Note - I've always been a fan of a boss in a game.. an unplayable bad ass foe you must over come. By making Shinnok playable you are destroying his possibility of being that bad ass villain and developing his stature of an equal which deludes the fear of him as a boss.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Both. A sub boss like Shang Tsung who is also playable. I'm not being a smart ass, that's seriously how I would rather he be presented than a final boss similar to Shao Khan. There's a lot of cool potential with his necromancy that is going to waste

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
how about a sub boss like motaro or Moloch or something thats unplayable, and then a beefed up Shinnok as final boss, with a weaker version being playanble