What's new

MK10 Online Game Modes?

Apologize if there's already a thread on this, but what different game modes would you bring into mk10 online?

For example I would put in:
Random Select Mode: Basically a mode where both players have to chose random select. This would cause all players to become familiar with all characters.

Winner Stays on: Basically like on tournaments, if you win, only the loser can change character to stop counter-picking counter-picks.

2v2: 2v2 with up to 4 different people online. Not sure if this would cause horrible lag but this would be one of the most fun things to set up in mk. Would cause like 2v2 clans/partnerships and things.

I know you can do the first 2 things with friends, but I'm talking about randomers.
Any other ideas?

Also there should be a detailed combat record thing where you can track your stats for specific characrters. How many rounds you lose on average with each character, how many flawlesses, babalities, average game duration etc.....

They don't need to concentrate on fancy modes. They need to concentrate on making online as smooth and as lag free as possible and they need to punish pullers and quitters severely.

And they need to ditch GameSpy.
Not really fancy modes is it? These changes would take the littlest amount of effort possible to make online more fun.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
1. Ability to reset your record
2. Matches that don't count for your record, because mine is only bad because the only people I play are my really good friends
3. Best 2 out of 3 sets where the winner of the first into a character
4. TOURNAMENTS!!! where you can get like 16 people or something like that in against random people or friends that you invite.
5. Test your luck just for lols but not neaded at all

2. Matches that don't count for your record, because mine is only bad because the only people I play are my really good friends
4. TOURNAMENTS!!! where you can get like 16 people or something like that in against random people or friends that you invite.
Yeah, private matches shouldn't count towards your record cus I just practice against my friends. Tournaments would be shweeeeeet. And you should be able to set up a limit for how many people you want in a king of the hill, so you don't have to wait like 30mins watching crap people to play that 1 decent guy.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I like it all but how is resetting your record fair?

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I like it all but how is resetting your record fair?
It's like some people in call of duty make a new account, because there first account is to get used to the game and there next account is for a better kill/death ratio. For example my first couple months at mk I was atrocious and my record was like 1/3 win loss. Now I'm better and I average a 5/1 win loss online but my record is stlil really bad.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It's like some people in call of duty make a new account, because there first account is to get used to the game and there next account is for a better kill/death ratio. For example my first couple months at mk I was atrocious and my record was like 1/3 win loss. Now I'm better and I average a 5/1 win loss online but my record is stlil really bad.
well then you shuld just work harder until your w/l reflects ur skill. but ur w/l should reflect your total score. you shuldnt be able to reset just because you are or previously were bad.