What's new

mk1 Rev. 5 "Recovery Animation Cancel" Example

As it was already explained in mk1 guides, here is also few basic visual examples; you can cancel your caracter,s standup recovery with special move too punish Raiden,s Torpedo! (if the torpedo hit didnt interrupt your spec. move).Usefull stuff in gameplay for people who are interested too play mk1 :

AC1984

Kaballin!
I play primarily UMK3 and some mk2 recently but i have very difficult time with the moves in MK1. i tried tried some of these cancel and just cannot get them to work on time. is there a trick to do them. With Scorpion i couldn't get the spear out so i started mashing my LP and Stick to pull it out and it still doesn't work properly. I know that mashing is not the way.

AC1984 said:
I play primarily UMK3 and some mk2 recently but i have very difficult time with the moves in MK1. i tried tried some of these cancel and just cannot get them to work on time. is there a trick to do them. With Scorpion i couldn't get the spear out so i started mashing my LP and Stick to pull it out and it still doesn't work properly. I know that mashing is not the way.
If the torpedo hits you,when you are making a hit or special move etc.,you can't punish it after being hit,but if it hits you when standing or crouching etc. you can punish it with a little timing.