What's new

MK1 Pro Tour Announced...

Immortal

Blind justice....
Annoucement of ProKompetition on... Twitter.

Man, they really don't give a shit about the competitive side of the game. Oh well, at least it's something.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Annoucement of ProKompetition on... Twitter.

Man, they really don't give a shit about the competitive side of the game. Oh well, at least it's something.
come one dude. Anyone with half a brain would understand that they are just getting things ready by doing a few posts. A nice trailer will be out soon, and there will be stuff on it in the kombat kast. Try to relax and not be so negative all the time, particularly when it is such a bad take.

Immortal

Blind justice....
No need for rudeness just becouse i dissagree with you. Announcing something like this on TT feels cheap to me, especially when they're clearly not ready with it yet(didn't announce prize pool etc...). Everything feels again rushed. As for bad or good take one could say yours is even worse but it doesn't matter, everybody can have an opinion.

Also im not negative all the time, so please stop putting the words in my mounth. I really enjoy the gameplay of MK1 its super fun as i stated several times, everything else about the game thou IS incomplete and WAS super rushed to release.