What's new

MK1 Official Trailer : Rulers of Outworld Trailer

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Sindel is back!! So pleased! She has been my main every time she has been in the game.... Super excited for giving her a go. The crazy hair during the fatal and fatalities is a little amusing though! ha!

"General" Shao is also mega cool. A little sad they have dumped his Hammer for an Axe. Somehow, the hammer felt more brutal... I just loved him in MK11 and loved how it sounded like a bell ringing when it bashed into people. I mean, it is not a serious complaint, just a "no hammer .. boo" type moment. He was my main in MK11 for most of the games life.

Radian looks to do Radian things. He looks great, like everything in MK1, but with all the "exotic" MK Characters coming back after years or the fact that all my old mains are in the game already... it is hard to imagine that I will be getting into him any time soon, after release.

Shunjinko as a Kameo is a total wtf moment.. I mean probably not as much as Darius but still! We all knew Motaro was coming due to the story trailer appearance... but he looks great.

All in all I think this is one of the weaker "trailers", as in the editing and hype the trailer buids.... but for me it has two of the best reveals, as the reveals are the characters I probably will be playing with first.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Radian looks to do Radian things. He looks great, like everything in MK1, but with all the "exotic" MK Characters coming back after years or the fact that all my old mains are in the game already... it is hard to imagine that I will be getting into him any time soon, after release.
Raiden looks great to me, the special moves they showed looked cool, but he also looks like he'll have a fairly straightforward playstyle. No puppets, no ghosts, just some good old fashioned kung fu and teleports.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Raiden was the best part of the the Shao / Sindel reveal to me. Looks like such a great spin on an awesome character. Sindel and Shao sure looked like Sindel and Shao, but cool nonetheless. I like the big horns and the axe.

Im surprised that I’m actually kinda interested in the story. Shao is obviously trying to stir shit even though he’s on Sindel’s side, in the same way that Sub-Zero is trying to do the same but on Liu’s side. One of the two will probably do something that gives the other the pretext to do what they’ve always been planning, with Shang Tsung manipulating behind the scenes. The intros imply Bi Han might temporarily side with Shang, and he does something bad in outworld as well.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
shao not!kahn is so fucking cool

i haven't been this excited for mk since 9, last two trailers are hyping me up hard

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
So, I'm now in the hospital, waiting for my firstborn daughter to come... :)

And I dont really know what to say about the trailer, which I watched, but just cannot come up with any proper words.

So just keep fingers crossed for a happy ending guys :)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Motaro looks really good, disappointed he's not playable tbh

I remain confident that Sindel would be dope after MK11, I really didn't need to convinced, they did her so well

Shujinko bro

Shao actually didn't get me that hype until the axe drop, looks like setups are back on the menu boys!

Now back to my anti-spoiler bunker

molambo

(X ౪ X )

And I dont really know what to say about the trailer, which I watched, but just cannot come up with any proper words.

well, her name has to be sindel then right? :DOGE
congrats

rewatching the trailer, shujinkos face looks EXACTLY like old shang tsung. dunno what that means.

View attachment 20645
It's the same reason why Casy accidentally killed him in one of her arcade endings. She mistook him for Shang. Ironic Shujinko grew up to look just like a man he hated since childhood. But who doesn't hate Shang? He has a lot of enemies.

Also is Shang Tsung his full name or just one name? None of the characters ever refer to him as just Shang or Tsung.

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter

Congrats!