What's new

MK1 Noob who is looking for some people to play with eventually on Xbox Series X

The title says it all, I would like to learn how to play Mortal Kombat 1 when that comes out as well as Mortal Kombat 9 aka (Komplete Edition) on Xbox Series X.

I know for the latter, it’s over a decade to late but, if somehow there’s still a huge player base on here for that game and they would welcome new players aka (fresh meat) to perform fatalities on, I’m here as long as they don’t just perform fatalities on me and actually help me learn how to play, that goes for both titles.

Ok thanks, I probably should, it’s a bummer but yeah, you’re right I probably should, you going to happen to be playing on Xbox Series X @REYTHEGREAT if so, then maybe after I find my main character and understand the basics a bit better, we could get some sets in?

REYTHEGREAT

Ok thanks, I probably should, it’s a bummer but yeah, you’re right I probably should, you going to happen to be playing on Xbox Series X @REYTHEGREAT if so, then maybe after I find my main character and understand the basics a bit better, we could get some sets in?
Unfortunately, I will be playing on PS5. BUT, since you are new, maybe create a post asking for games on Xbox once the game drops.

While Mortal Kombat 1 should be your focus, I don't see any harm at all dabbling with the other games in the franchise. All of NetherRealm's Mortal Kombat games are excellent.

Yeah makes sense, I’ve played them all and they are all excellent, albeit I’ve played them casually with friends but, the only one I’m not a huge fan of as a casual/noob is MK11:Ultimate, that’s mostly because, it doesn’t have long and flashy combos like I came to expect from say MKXL for instance.

I know competitively, combos aren’t what I should be learning first from a competitive perspective but, as a casual/noob pre MK1’s release that’s my mindset but, I will honestly have to shift that mindset if I want to learn MK1 at a competitive level.