What's new

MK1 New Scorpion 100% (Revision 5.0)

ded

Elder God
i really hoped its an inf, but sadly its not, i will try more tomorrow. also for some reason i couldnt get it to work in revision 3.0, it will be inf there for sure otherwise

NOT 2 bad, not 2 bad at all
!! That kombo was tricky icky. I like to play rev 5.0, more than 3.0

just thought i'd share.[psn] 8) :sleepy: ::|[/psn]

MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAATTT!!!!

if this was done on an actual cabinet, i'd be somewhat impressed, but, from the looks of it, it was done on a gamepad, which is way easier.

YeahMKMAN said:
if this was done on an actual cabinet, i'd be somewhat impressed, but, from the looks of it, it was done on a gamepad, which is way easier.
actually the combo was made on keyboard,cause he plays on keyboard.

Noobs. All I said was that it is more legit on a cabinet. Don't hate on me because I have one.

I actually like playing real challenging games, like Donkey Kong or Defender. MK is played when I'm bored, like now, talking to you noobs.

X820

Noob
YeahMKMAN said:
Noobs. All I said was that it is more legit on a cabinet. Don't hate on me because I have one.

I actually like playing real challenging games, like Donkey Kong or Defender. MK is played when I'm bored, like now, talking to you noobs.
Actually, it's not more legit on a cabinet, you just sound like a noob for saying this.

Also, loose the fucking attitude, it's not appreciated.

Oh and before you go and run your mouth, think twice.

YeahMKMAN said:

lolololololololololololololol hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa