What's new

MK1 GG's Thread

Mariso

Noob
WOW, ggs games today on p2p from Steambull, jzs mann u kicked my liu kang baddly there - u were awesome!
Now That was FUN!

Mariso

Noob
And again , ggs too Wazz56 at rev 5 + cool shit u got there at mk2 too wazz! And also again ggs too Steambull today! Good as always :D

Mariso

Noob
Wohoo lol over 100 matches today .. Thief-easy on that weed lol ggs mann , also Wazz56 again, some cool shit kombos from ya again today haha youre getting hang of the game wich is great, also ggs too yabu and too JJ jivercetti again - great marathon party today again on rev 5! Cheers mates

Thief

Noob
pot plus delay felt like i was playin in water, i hate smokin pot, i just do it sometimes cause i live with a pothead brother. won't be playin unless it's p2p much anymore, that's why i bailed so early.

Mariso

Noob
Well yeah maybe u had delay cause a lot of peeps started fulfilling the server playing football with LAN type - server gets busy a lot lately (all tho u never had much big issues with delay there, i saw that in your gameplay too wich was very good :) and u said yourself u have cool delay there) ..anyway We played today 4 player party and server was really busy and thankfully we didnt had any con lost or something! thank god for that! To bad Steammy coudnt joined, he had some big ping today there (prolly thats why Thief got delay too........anyway Again ggs too Wazzy and some cool sub zero shit from JJ Jivercetti! Also my friend Yabu played suprisingly well today too! Cheers

wazz

Noob
Yeh dredish. we had a big mk1 party. it was fun. includin jjverctti and thief and yabu and of course my main man dredish. good games on mk1 kaillera

Thief

Noob
Ggs to soultaker yesturday. Like i've mentioned, you were like Psycho Mantis from MGS, reading my gamepad imputs. Man, what also really makes you the man is the little room for error, you are always ready counter-attack and punish to the fullest. VERY deadly. It feels like getting to #1 spot in MK2 is much easier than knocking u from the #1 spot (by far u are) in MK1.

Ggs to soultaker yesturday. Like i've mentioned, you were like Psycho Mantis from MGS, reading my gamepad imputs. Man, what also really makes you the man is the little room for error, you are always ready counter-attack and punish to the fullest. VERY deadly. It feels like getting to #1 spot in MK2 is much easier than knocking u from the #1 spot (by far u are) in MK1.
ggs to you too thief,you are getting better at mk1,it's always cool playing with you,the good thing in mk1 is the punishment system,i can't say that for mk2 :( ,the punishment system prevents from hits abuse (in the badest form of hits abuse etc.) in mk1 almost every move can be punished,so it keeps the mind sharp :) and focused.

Mariso

Noob
GGs today (rev 5) too Steammy again and JJ at late night playing :D - even server crashed once , but it was back again soon thank god! cheers

Mariso

Noob
Ggs too Shangman today , few of them but there were good ones, also some good sub zero games too Nm/Thc and JJ Jiverrcetti! Cheers its been fun!

Mariso

Noob
Huh, Felt like playing Proto today for fun , it was cool, ggs too yabu and some nice kombos from JJ jivercetti lol - that was some funny shit aha.. Btw JJ what happened lol? U lost connection disapeared and get teleported offline or something lol?? :D

Mariso

Noob
Huh, GGS too VERT Today ! Crazzy Crazzy games again as always!
Hope youre girl was worth pulling u away from that lol :D
and btw: LMHB

also great games in 4 player party just now too Wazz56 today and JJ and Yabu! Cheers

wazz

Noob
Good games on mk1 kaillera. inclundin dredish and jj and yabu. it was great fun. i started off playin shit. then i got better then better. good games. play u soon:)

wazz

Noob
good games on mk1 rev3.0 kaillera to dredish and darius and steambull. sorry i kept u in the dark. i got u worried. sorry i was in bed and relaxin playin mk1. my key board was far away from me. i am very sorry bout that. we should play mk1 rev3.0 more :p