What's new

MK1 Gameplay World Premier - June 8TH [Summer Game Fest]

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Okay so.

With Quan Chi being 1st wave DLC ... any chance of a story DLC where Quan Chi will resurrect dead villains and help/orchestrate a rematch?

Also, I never thought I'd say it ... but I DO think that Havik will play a huge role in the story.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
i reflect my own thoughts (which do not concern you at all), i do not have to agree with you and i think you are old enough to know this.
I’m just gagged that you said the game looks cartoonish when it looks realistic in terms of background and characters. You can reflect your own thoughts, but I can question them since you decided to post them on a public forum.
Okay so.

With Quan Chi being 1st wave DLC ... any chance of a story DLC where Quan Chi will resurrect dead villains and help/orchestrate a rematch?

Also, I never thought I'd say it ... but I DO think that Havik will play a huge role in the story.

View attachment 19197
Assuming havik is in the game because of the word chaos is a reach even Elongated man can’t reach.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I’m just gagged that you said the game looks cartoonish when it looks realistic in terms of background and characters. You can reflect your own thoughts, but I can question them since you decided to post them on a public forum.

Assuming havik is in the game because of the word chaos is a reach even Elongated man can’t reach.
that’s alright, but you’ll end up talking to yourself. i hope you wont take it rude.

Sorry you feel this way. That said, I really hope they stay Kameos this time...super boring characters that have got even more stale over the past 3 games.
Because the entire roster needs to cater specifically to you and you can't fathom why the first female and black character in MK might cater to bases beyond yourself.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Didnt expect the animations to look kinda injusticey, but good GOD the combos are back! Also, Mileena empress vs Kitana coveting her throne, YES PLEASE!!

Kano and Jax have the same faces as 11, if they were going to be playable and not just cameos why do all the playable characters have new faces?

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Because the entire roster needs to cater specifically to you and you can't fathom why the first female and black character in MK might cater to bases beyond yourself.
Lol when did I say the entire roster needs to cater to me? I actually I did enjoy MK11 since day 1 even tho my fav characters either weren't there or weren't released until a year after the game's launch. I wasn't constantly bitching and whining because sometimes my fav character might give way to another that hasn't been in a game for a while. It happens. Sonya and Jax can cater to whatever fanbase you think, I just find them boring and would much rather have other characters in their place ;)

Raider

Noob
That did absolutely nothing for me. It's crazy because MK11 gameplay reveal trailer was insane hype level back then.

Nothing about this trailer wowed me and i actually think that it was too long. Male characters looking like ken dolls, cartoony, vibrant art-style, Injustice clash like interactions, bad animations... What happened??

Lol when did I say the entire roster needs to cater to me? I actually I did enjoy MK11 since day 1 even tho my fav characters either weren't there or weren't released until a year after the game's launch. I wasn't constantly bitching and whining because sometimes my fav character might give way to another that hasn't been in a game for a while. It happens. Sonya and Jax can cater to whatever fanbase you think, I just find them boring and would much rather have other characters in their place ;)
You don't need other characters "in their place" when you have an entire roster of other characters to chose from but continue with your edgelord act, ignored

Kratilim

Noob
Game looks great to me. Can't wait to see more. I love the new colourfull visuals.

To those expecting the animation to change dramatically from now to launch... It won't. MK is one of the biggest releases of the year. It makes zero sense marketing a game this big with unfinished gameplay etc. Also this close to release, all you'd get is minor adjustments at best.

Using this logic, Sonya has a new face soooo I guess she's playable. Hooray for you!
So you agree it's a logical assumption? I don't know it guarantees that as Goro and Stryker have new faces maybe NRS changed it to resemble Ronda less cause it's a new Sonya. Could still be a Kameo.