What's new

MK VS DCU TIER LIST

ive been playing this game for a few months already. i know the last thread the most top fighters were SUPERMAN, FLASH and GREEN LANTERN? well i see raiden as a top tier player cuz hes very fast and his viscious blast is strong also has good offense and defense. wats ur guys thoughts of whos the top god tier?

I see alot of raidens and sooooo many scorpions, it seems like nubs jump to those chars pretty quick. I think liu kang is actually really good, he's got a good speed of hits for nice jab pressure etc, he has a fast recovery time on skills, its much easier to make the most of opportunities with his flexible combos.

IceyTruth said:
I see alot of raidens and sooooo many scorpions, it seems like nubs jump to those chars pretty quick. I think liu kang is actually really good, he's got a good speed of hits for nice jab pressure etc, he has a fast recovery time on skills, its much easier to make the most of opportunities with his flexible combos.
i always see ppl pik subzero and scorpion alot. its annoying cuz those two are so easy to use of all i think and sub and scorp is for beginners there just way to easy even there combos. FLASH is too easy too

scorpangel said:
IceyTruth said:
i always see ppl pik subzero and scorpion alot. its annoying cuz those two are so easy to use of all i think and sub and scorp is for beginners there just way to easy even there combos. FLASH is too easy too
exactly, the combos are so easy they can still get them off in really laggy games.

Deathlord said:
LOL i think that the joker sucks but i like Subzero and deathstroke
Yea joker is one of the worst but he can be a pain in the ass to play against if someone knows what they are doing. Joker has a really good normal jab for close pressure, actually feels a little bit like mk2 :p

Deathlord said:
True that But were is Reptile!!!!!!!!!!! im so pissed that reptile is not in the game!!!!! :mad:
So many people wanted reptile in the game, me being one of them. In a way i'm kinda glad they didn't as I reckon the lack of gore wouldn't do his character justice. Also i'm a big fan of human reptile....dont really like lizard reptile, or any of the 3d reptiles in fact.

True i love the human Reptile and i would have liked to have Rain or Noob smoke to appear in a recent game that would be amazing!!!! ;D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, Flash, GL, Kahn are definitely top three in MK vs. DC but Raiden is also good because of his teleport.