What's new

MK vs DC Universe Trailer screenshots

dreemernj

Ambassador
There's a funny shot where Batman's leg overlaps with Sub's leg that I tried to cap earlier but my comp was being bad.

I really hope these graphics get cleaned up a lot before release. This doesn't look like Unreal Engine 3 stuff.

There's a funny shot where Batman's leg overlaps with Sub's leg that I tried to cap earlier but my comp was being bad.

I really hope these graphics get cleaned up a lot before release. This doesn't look like Unreal Engine 3 stuff.
I saw that too and was going to save it, but I decided not too. There was some obvious clipping going on.

While I was going frame by frame through the fight sequences I noticed that blood came out before the characters got hit. It was weird, because it was a good amount of time, too.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I saw that too and was going to save it, but I decided not too. There was some obvious clipping going on.

While I was going frame by frame through the fight sequences I noticed that blood came out before the characters got hit. It was weird, because it was a good amount of time, too.
Yeah I noticed that as well. The blood comes out on the initial impact on what looks like a very subtle frame of animation for selling the hit. I noticed in a clip where Sub hits Batman that Batman did actually change animation on the same frame that the blood came out, but it was the very beginning of getting hit and it was something little like his arms started to move, not his head or body.

So far the reaction animations aren't promising. Unless all the hits they showed can be canceled or comboed in the finished product, it's going to suck because it looks like there is almost no different in recovery time from hitting and getting hit.

Houzi

Noob
What I think is going to happen is, the hits are going to be Exact on the Klose Kombat and it's going to be kinda like Fight Night or something. And then the one they showed us is the story mode gameplay.