What's new

MK vs DC TIER LIST AND MATCH UPS FINAL EDIT

Batman was the literal "Jade" of this game, except he didn't have an awesome glow special or an awesome staff to accommodate him

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
funny thing is that he had an infinite....but i guess everyone did in that game.
Not everyone. The characters who had an infinite in MKDC were Darkseid, Superman, The Flash, Baraka, and Lex Luthor. Three of these characters could only do their infinite combos at the wall, with the right positioning so that the opponent doesn't fly away.

The only ones that were easy to do - and outlawed - could be done by Superman and The Flash.

Skylight1 - Batman was not anything like Jade...by my count, there were more players successful with Batman than there were for, say, Lex Luthor or Catwoman. This is just my experience, though.

EDIT: Read the below post, I had a bit of a memory lapse. LOL!

Seapeople

This one's for you
Not everyone. The characters who had an infinite in MKDC were Darkseid, Superman, The Flash, Baraka, and Lex Luthor. Three of these characters could only do their infinite combos at the wall, with the right positioning so that the opponent doesn't fly away.

The only ones that were easy to do - and outlawed - could be done by Superman and The Flash.

Skylight1 - Batman was not anything like Jade...by my count, there were more players successful with Batman than there were for, say, Lex Luthor or Catwoman. This is just my experience, though.
Maybe he meant Batman is kinda like Jade because of the batarangs.
The joker also had his magic trick infinite, Sonya had a time infinite on the wall, Baraka technically had a block infinite, and Sub Zero had a completely impractical wall infinite lol.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Maybe he meant Batman is kinda like Jade because of the batarangs.
The joker also had his magic trick infinite, Sonya had a time infinite on the wall, Baraka technically had a block infinite, and Sub Zero had a completely impractical wall infinite lol.
I cannot believe I forgot those. *facepalm*

Man, I've been away from the game for too long, LOL.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Wow I actually played Sub Zero in this game never realized he was top tier. Always thought he was mid. I remember playing the hell out of this game Flash was broken but man he was fun.