What's new

MK vs DC Fatalities..

wow that sub superman fight looks very fun, i hope the game wanna be a endless game like mk 1 2 3.....!! cant wait to find it out

X820

Noob
Me neither man, i'm guessing this is gonna sick looking, hope the gameplay surpasses that of the previous 3D games..

its gonna be better than the other 3d mks i m sure, but it must be much better, the air fight looks like the old mk s thats very important for me, supermans air laser its the same move like sindel s air fireball in umk.....good thing!

sry for my english!

Tim Static

Adminerator
taken from TRMK.org from an article from Gamespot.com:

"And though we haven't seen the full roster yet, we're willing to bet that the Joker's fatality is the best in the bunch. After pulling a pistol on his dazed opponent, he pulls the trigger and a flag with the word "BANG" appears out of the barrel. Just when you think that's it, the Joker pulls out a real pistol and splits his opponents' wig. It's shocking and funny the first time you see it...just what you want from an MK fatality."

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
LOL!! it'd be neat if you could direct the gun and aim at their feet or something

wouldn't be a fatality tho

dreemernj

Ambassador
It's not just that, everybody does the same animation including the eyes glowing before a fatality it appears.

You saying its cheesy? lol, big surprise.

I wont judge it till I give it a test drive, but it looks like eye candy, like its been since it went 3-d

The Joker fatality IMO is a classic fatality/brutality?.. in the making, good character line up so far, the eyes lighting up got to go

just curious how the game actually plays...

Lee-K

Noob
Ok I still think the game looks like shit, although it will be a super fun rental, but WOW that Joker Fatality was incredible. So perfectly done, when he whipped out the second gun and just shot her carelessly like that, I literally jumped back from my seat because I was so impressed.

X820

Noob
No man, he wasn't..

If you watch the other vids, the yellow eyes are part of the fatality/brutality animation.

That and the ridiculous belts (BIG skulls or logos) for each character has got to go!