What's new

MK VS DC 2?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes. But that specific design. Not so much.
He kind of looks like that in the comics(more modern), but I'd say it was more Earth 2 inspired. I personally like Shinnok's MK 4 hat over the horn looking thing but I guess it suits him lol.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I personally hope not, to be honest though.
Same here. I'd rather see another MK game with no guest characters. Perhaps Shaolin Monks 2, but revolving around another set of characters. Or heck, even something even more innovative, like a strategy game or an RPG set in the MK universe. Like, take the Konquest mode from MKD and expand on it. I liked it a lot. Throw in a Kombat Chess minigame and I'd be happy.

DeftMonk

Noob
I remember reading part of the requirements to acquire the dc brand in a crossover was teen rating and the dc heros can’t kill people(hence heroic brutalities). I mean that game was wack for sure but even with the broke shit it woulda been a shitload less wack if it was simply 2d. Also the injustice clash system is infinitely better than that stage transition or whatever system they had where u guess the buttons.
so many gory portrayals in dc, why cant they have a legit mk crossover with blood?

DeftMonk

Noob
Same here. I'd rather see another MK game with no guest characters. Perhaps Shaolin Monks 2, but revolving around another set of characters. Or heck, even something even more innovative, like a strategy game or an RPG set in the MK universe. Like, take the Konquest mode from MKD and expand on it. I liked it a lot. Throw in a Kombat Chess minigame and I'd be happy.
Man I would be super happy if instead of those “oh look the screen is upside down, ur inputs are reversed and all kinds of unblockable shenanigans are flying at you relentlessly” towers, they had konquest and Kombat chess in mk11.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The fighting in mid air and smashing people through like 10 walls was sick af though, looked sweet. Of course though this was done even better in Injustice punching a guy through like 5 buildings was awesome lol.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
idk which thread is worse, this nextgame thirst thread or the fuck-a-popstar thirst thread lol
it's summertime, stop twittering and go to the beach