What's new

MK VITA WIN LOSS RATIO BUG

hexed

Noob
has anyone else notice that their real win loss ratio is not correct i was playing for a hour and lost 2 games then when i go to check my stats it had like 8 losses... then a hour later after that i played about 50 games and it was still at the same ratio a hour before with no wins added and no losses added either man this is upsetting me

Delriach

Sindelly
has anyone else notice that their real win loss ratio is not correct i was playing for a hour and lost 2 games then when i go to check my stats it had like 8 losses... then a hour later after that i played about 50 games and it was still at the same ratio a hour before with no wins added and no losses added either man this is upsetting me
It seems like the stats froze today. I haven't seen them move all day. Not sure how long it has been like that. I know it was fine just the other day.

hexed

Noob
yeah and damn delriach you are like the best person i played on vita ive beat the top 5 guys multiple times but your sindel destoryed me

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I'm the bess .....no but foreal they did fuck up but it seems to be accurate now but the oh I lost vita going off people suck ...you beat them then they shut it off and u don't get credit for the V :mad:

Representing TMP

this happens on psn too sometimes and disconnects = losses they are arandomly awarded if game disconnects before going to char select screen or if the game sesion is no longer available at character screen but they go to you if you eject disct or your internet dies in a match.

DA-Atrox

Mustard
that's so fucking annoying. :mad:

I played over 60 fights today and looked at my stats after every fight. and really, everytime someone disconnected, because he got raped, I got the loose. that's ridiculous. I beat someone so hard, that he disconnects and I get the loose. the most annoying loose was disconnection on char select screen. :mad:

and I'm 100% sure that it's not my WLAN that disconnects. I never had problems with that.

my stats could look so good. :( but at least the half of my looses is because of that shitty bug. now its just 108-18

PLEASE NRS. patch it.