What's new

MK Tattoo sleeve

So let me get this straight. You have a MK tattoo and a Fear Factory tattoo. This is really fucking weird. So do I. I got my MK tattoo in 95 and my Fear Factory tattoo in 98. Holy shit.

KRYS9984

Noob
Excellent Mortal Kombat tattoos!

I'm also digging the Fear Factory logo; love the band and have been a huge fan for over a decade.

KRYS9984

Noob
Yeah, they are my favorite band. I've seen them like 7 times in 3 different states. Seeing them in a few months down here again.

Good shit man!

My uncle (who also has a Fear Factory logo tattoo on his leg) has been fan since Soul Of a New Machine and I caught on around the age of 12 when Demanufacture was their most recent album.

I've seen them a total of 5 times here in Montreal. My favorite shows were back in 1998 / 1999 when Obsolete was just released, the band was at their best (in my honest opinion).

Those were some great shows and I have a few great memories with the band as well. I met Dino back in 1998 when opening for Slayer, the whole band in 1999 after a gig supported by Static-X and got to hang out with Burton and Christian at a bar (after a show) in 2004.

Really cool guys and good times.

Good shit man!

My uncle (who also has a Fear Factory logo tattoo on his leg) has been fan since Soul Of a New Machine and I caught on around the age of 12 when Demanufacture was their most recent album.

I've seen them a total of 5 times here in Montreal. My favorite shows were back in 1998 / 1999 when Obsolete was just released, the band was at their best (in my honest opinion).

Those were some great shows and I have a few great memories with the band as well. I met Dino back in 1998 when opening for Slayer, the whole band in 1999 after a gig supported by Static-X and got to hang out with Burton and Christian at a bar (after a show) in 2004.

Really cool guys and good times.
Yeah, same here man. I got into them when Demanufacture came out. That is still my favorite album ever. I saw them back in 98 in Fargo, ND. Show was amazing. After the show there was this crazy long line to meet the band and I had my shirt off and Dino saw my tattoo and he called me all the way to the front of the line to get pics and stuff. It was awesome. I've met him and Burton a few times. I got a pic with Dino and his wife Jen last year. They are both cool.

I love all their albums, but nothing will ever beat Demanufacture. That album is a masterpiece.

KRYS9984

Noob
Yeah, same here man. I got into them when Demanufacture came out. That is still my favorite album ever. I saw them back in 98 in Fargo, ND. Show was amazing. After the show there was this crazy long line to meet the band and I had my shirt off and Dino saw my tattoo and he called me all the way to the front of the line to get pics and stuff. It was awesome. I've met him and Burton a few times. I got a pic with Dino and his wife Jen last year. They are both cool.

I love all their albums, but nothing will ever beat Demanufacture. That album is a masterpiece.
How cool was it to see Scorpion and Johnny Cage battling it out to ZERO SIGNAL?!? I like how it ties MK & FF together.

I love Demanufacture but I'm an Obsolete fan at heart; something about that album that just puts it at the top of my list.

Don't even talk to me about Digimortal; there was great potential but it turned out to be a very flat, over processed album imho.

How cool was it to see Scorpion and Johnny Cage battling it out to ZERO SIGNAL?!? I like how it ties MK & FF together.

I love Demanufacture but I'm an Obsolete fan at heart; something about that album that just puts it at the top of my list.

Don't even talk to me about Digimortal; there was great potential but it turned out to be a very flat, over processed album imho.
Yeah, Obsolete is amazing....no doubt about that. I know most people don't like Digimortal, but I actually really like it. The songs are catchy as hell.

Yeah, the fight scene between cage and scorpion with Zero Signal in the background is legendary.

Brandon Moran

I was born inside a moshpit
i def. enjoy digimortal but i agree demanufacture is the best in the catalogue. i do however absolutely love mechanize and archetype too. overall i just love fear factory lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Fucking awesome bro! That's some amazing artwork. I'm jealous.

Bilbo11

Noob
Hey man well done, wow! Your artist is amazing and the colour is unbelievable!! Snaps to you both, wear it proud good sir. :)