What's new

MK: Outworld - Best fan-made MK game I've seen yet

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
This is pretty crazy. This guy's been at it for a while and plans on working on it for a few more YEARS. Looks like he's really trying to refine the kombat and actually balance it a little bit. There's a meter, there's breakers, there's Tremor (!) and it just looks fun as hell. You guys judge for yourself, but I can't wait till this comes out.

EDIT: Completely forgot to mention the dude heading the project.

His name is BlackCyraxCo.

Here is the link to his YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackCyraxCO

Blind_Man look at this shit!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
i saw game this mad long ago (years), is it still coming out? i really want to play it

BTW those combo Strings looking AMAZING

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is pretty crazy. This guy's been at it for a while and plans on working on it for a few more YEARS. Looks like he's really trying to refine the kombat and actually balance it a little bit. There's a meter, there's breakers, there's Tremor (!) and it just looks fun as hell. You guys judge for yourself, but I can't wait till this comes out.

Looks like so much damn fun

D A T C O M B O @ 2:33 ish
charlie sheen @ 4:25 lol
For god sakes let me make some new audio efx for these guys, the jump sound is atrocious

An Air Ice blast?!?!?!?!@4:05

Dat Kenshi! :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
thing about MUGEN is the fact that (I believe) there are a TON of these kinds of videos on YT.

I have to admit, these videos are quite boss though.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
thing about MUGEN is the fact that (I believe) there are a TON of these kinds of videos on YT.

I have to admit, these videos are quite boss though.
Yeah, there definitely are...but what sticks out about this is how dedicated the creator is to creating a balanced fighter, I remember reading that he may take a few more years to finish the project. And yes...they are boss :D