Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Fun-ness: MK > IGAU
Balance: IGAU > MK
Depth: IAGU > MK
Refined-ness: IGAU > MK
Story Mode: MK > IGAU
Gimmicky single player stuff: MK > IGAU

But honestly, put all the improved shit they did to IGAU from MK9 to MK10 and MK10 will easily be my favourite FG ever. What I mean by that is stuff like better netcode , better training mode , fixed bugs , etc.

But GTFO with stuff like Diagonal inputs. I want my BF moves to come out smoothly.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
MK9 was a brilliant remake bar a few storyline changes (i.e. Mileena being a newborn clone instead of the evil "twin sister"). I still play the ladder and enjoy myself even though I've seen all the moves and whatnot. My expectations are high for MK10.

I'm bored of Injustice. Doing the ladder for the endings honestly feels like a chore. I appreciate it for what it is but it's nothing special. Even my niece and nephew don't care for it and they love watching me play MK9 (even to this day)!

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Until Injustice gets its shit together and allows you do cancel your dashes, MK will always be superior in my eyes
Cancel your dashes with what? Normals? The entire game would have to be re worked if something like that were added in. Giving forward dashes less recovery is a lot more feasible.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
MK9 is better mechanically but Injustice is probably more fun... except when fighting Batman, DS, Superman, Doomsday, and GL.