What's new

Question MK Online - Close the game and run it again?

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Greetings all,

Yesterday I got an Online Mortal Kombat Match invitation from a friend of mine (I was playing VS match at that moment) BUT for the first time this problem thingy happened, the game told me I need to close the game and run it again, so I did, but still it didn't work, like as if we had 2 different versions of MK, I was able to play normal online matches with other people in chat rooms, but I couldn't join the match with my friend.

I never played with this particular friend online before.
I did however accept other invitations to play online matches from OTHER friends.
I have no idea what the problem might be!

So, does anyone know? has anyone before encountered such difficulties accepting a match request before? Any Help would be great.

Thanks,
Frostbarrier

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
it depends where your friend is from, if he's outta the country his mk game is probably region locked and cant connect with yours....

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
my friend is Pig Of The Hut ... and he's from USA ... I'm from Palestine ... I think that's the case then ... can we find each other in chat rooms or sth ?? ... like go in some room and challenge there ??

Winter

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.
You can't play with people outside your country, I tried playing European players and the game wont allow it for PS3, not sure for Xbox

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
thanks yeah now I know it's a freakin region lock ... thanks again for your reply :)
actually there is a way ur friend could get around it, He could order a copy of mk from a website based in YOUR country :). the fight might be fairly laggy tho....unless u both have like the best connection.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
actually there is a way ur friend could get around it, He could order a copy of mk from a website based in YOUR country :). the fight might be fairly laggy tho....unless u both have like the best connection.
Nah it'll be too much for him, but thanks a lot anyways :)